• 6+

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 in the oven

Serious?

serious.

why do you ask?

Just because I missed the other thread til you linked to it and I was going to say 'Congratulations'! Nice one dude.

:emotawesomepm9: thanks man!

A pleasure my man, hope everything goes swimmingly.

Guest ms-dos

raising and training this stray is way, way more than enough. she's the best and worst kitten in so many ways. can you shake a kitten to stop if from crying like you can a baby?

no kids now, nor do i want any at the moment. could see my self with two or three when, or if, i ever grow the fuck up. a kid right now wouldn't be something i'd be excited about.

plus i am still fairly young. former yougest watmm member circa before the internets.

I have 3 "adopted-ish". 2 boys and 1 girl.

Adopted-ish? :shrug:

They are my g/f's. Yes, we're getting old.

very admirable man! taking on someone elses kids mustn't be easy.

I have 3 "adopted-ish". 2 boys and 1 girl.

Adopted-ish? :shrug:

They are my g/f's. Yes, we're getting old.

I always thought that would be a nightmare, but when it came down it it was fine. Done that twice, both times in the end it was the mother who turned out to be the pain in the arse, the kids were sound got on with them great. Wonder if I'll ever have any kids now, it's only recently that I've wanted my own (would like three), but I imagine I may be too old for it to realistically happen. Ain't got any problem with a ready-made family if it should happen again.

And yeah, good on ya sneaks, taking on three kids like that can't always be easy (but worth it, I've no doubt).

And yeah, good on ya sneaks, taking on three kids like that can't always be easy (but worth it, I've no doubt).

You know, I wouldn't think of it as hard really. At least not in this case. We all get along famously, and they love the shit out of me and vice versa. Also, the youngest is 5, so I can have surprisingly advanced conversations with them. They are some smart cookies. The middle son, he's 11, his fave song atm is Arcadian by Ceephax if that says anything. It also helps matters that my g/f is an excellent mom. Even if I wanted another child, one of "my own", I wouldn't be able to with her, because her heart can't take being pregnant again. She's been having some issues with her heart as of late :( In fact, she may have to get a pacemaker within the next year :wtf: She's only 32, but her heart has an irregular beat and a murmur. Anyhow, for the most part, that aspect of my life is awesome. I cannot wait until circumstances allow for us to get a place together. In the meantime, I will cherish my alone time, as I am sure it will be cut down considerably once we do move in together.

You know, I wouldn't think of it as hard really. At least not in this case. We all get along famously, and they love the shit out of me and vice versa. Also, the youngest is 5, so I can have surprisingly advanced conversations with them. They are some smart cookies. The middle son, he's 11, his fave song atm is Arcadian by Ceephax if that says anything. It also helps matters that my g/f is an excellent mom. Even if I wanted another child, one of "my own", I wouldn't be able to with her, because her heart can't take being pregnant again. She's been having some issues with her heart as of late :( In fact, she may have to get a pacemaker within the next year :wtf: She's only 32, but her heart has an irregular beat and a murmur. Anyhow, for the most part, that aspect of my life is awesome. I cannot wait until circumstances allow for us to get a place together. In the meantime, I will cherish my alone time, as I am sure it will be cut down considerably once we do move in together.

Sad to hear that about your lady dude, that's ridiculously young to have problems like that. And no offence meant to her or the kids in saying it can't be easy, was just thinking of the responsibility that goes with such a commitment (me being a man-child and all). You've clearly got a great thing going, good for you.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I got a new rugrat poppin out my trailer every few weeks, I create little miracles like jesus would

Guest sirch

I got a new rugrat poppin out my trailer every few weeks, I create little miracles like jesus would

that's lol

"wwjd"

Archived