IGNORED

Moving up from Donkey Rhubarb to Twilight: Eclipse

eh Speedy

I just find it funny, it not being mentioned yet that David Slade, the guy that directed (and possibly created) the Rhubears is the same guy now directing The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, lol. Hears to moving up in the world. Cash in man cash in, I'd do it too. :rhubear1::rhubear2::rhubear3:!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1720541/

Guest Billov

This is so awzum.... I can't wait for Chris Cunningham to direct Spiderman 4

seriously.... does anyone know what that cunt has been up to? He better be making a film.

I remember when my fiance told me the new director for the film series directed a Aphex Twin video according to some press release, and I was like "CHRIS CUNNINGHAM!?" We were both disappointed when I looked it up on wikipedia and figured out it was just the Donkey Rhubarb guy. :dry:

This is so awzum.... I can't wait for Chris Cunningham to direct Spiderman 4

seriously.... does anyone know what that cunt has been up to? He better be making a film.

i'm pretty sure he's on facebook...

I'm kind of hoping that Chris Cunningham make a full length film. He WAS going to make Neuromancer, as we all know, but now the guy who made Splice is signed on to do it.

I'm kind of hoping that Chris Cunningham make a full length film. He WAS going to make Neuromancer, as we all know, but now the guy who made Splice is signed on to do it.

he was supposed to be doing snow crash at another point, but both movies are in development hell

Guest Billov

I really do hope that he's making a film. He hasn't released anything since 2006 besides that Gucci Flora ad. And other than that he's done a photoshoot and a bit of live vj-ing. Vaj-ing off, is what I'd call it.

Cunningham is doing a sort of touring set of audio/video stuff. Thats what he's doing at the moment. Look up "Chris Cunningham Live"

No movies. Just touring live video roadshow type thing.

Archived