IGNORED

Its a bit like Sodom and Gomorrah around here...

Guest Conor74

Guest Conor74

...for even in Ireland, the times they are a changing, though apparently meeting with a small bit of resistance.

http://www.campaignforconscience.org/

Dead right. Not only will God strike down gays, but also those of you who sympathise with them. You saw His Wrath with Katrina, how far do you live from the sea?

Guest Conor74

I'm hoping the OP's tone was being sarcastic... :unsure:

Not at all. But I am compassionate. I believe gayness can be driven out of people by prayer and a little exorcism...

max_von_sydow_the_exorcist_002.jpg

Guest Dirty Protest
These are the facts. Irish media would have us believe otherwise, but the truth of the matter is that such a lifestyle is detrimental to the well-being of Ireland as a nation. To promote such behaviour would seem ridiculous in any other situation, but have we become so brainwashed and apathetic that we are willing to become fools?

I always get confused between irony, hypocrisy and a lack of self awareness, but im pretty sure this statement has all 3.

Guest disparaissant

John_Martin_-_Sodom_and_Gomorrah.jpg

seems like it would be a good place for making the idmz

even a pillar of salt can fire up dblue glitch...

Guest Scrambled Ears

even a pillar of salt can fire up dblue glitch...

just learn to carress the lute and we may glimpse of the apocryphal squarepusher

Archived