IGNORED

Armed Audio Warfare

Redruth

Guest Z_B_Z

any song played enough would eventually drive you insane. but check out the 'funny torture' episode from jon ronsons bbc series 'crazy rulers of the world'.. really gets in depth about this kind of stuff

any song played enough would eventually drive you insane. but check out the 'funny torture' episode from jon ronsons bbc series 'crazy rulers of the world'.. really gets in depth about this kind of stuff

for the amount of brits on this forum i rarely ever seen Jon ronson mentioned on watmm. I highly recommend this documentary as well as his

'secret rulers of the world' specials. The men who stare at goats was based on his 'crazy rulers of the world' bbc special

Guest Z_B_Z

for the amount of brits on this forum i rarely ever seen Jon ronson mentioned on watmm. I highly recommend this documentary as well as his

'secret rulers of the world' specials. The men who stare at goats was based on his 'crazy rulers of the world' bbc special

yeah the 'secret rulers of the world' special was pretty interesting too. seems like 9/11 kind of nullified a lot of the right wing 'new world order' conspiracy theorists.. even at 26 alex jones was a nut.

Guest Z_B_Z

seems like 9/11 kind of nullified a lot of the right wing 'new world order' conspiracy theorists

actually i rethought this and it probably isnt true

Archived