IGNORED

'Digital' drugs on your ipod.

TwiddleBot

also are people aware that we trip every night? they're called dreams and can be far more intense than any drug experience I've ever had.

We're trying to make that illegal here too.

Guest bitroast

I bet these don't even work, or if they do, it's on an extreme minority, and even THEN it still may be placebo.

i listened to one a few years back. kinda skeptical but it' a bit of a "why not try and see what happens?". after a few minutes it was asif the muscles around my mouth started feeling pressure. i was just lying in bed, in darkness listening to static, and i couldn't help but start smiling. almost to the point of laughing. it was really really odd but i swear it had an effect on me.

after trying that once and now fairly sure it actually works, i tried it again with different some different files. that time round it was just me lying in bed for 20 minutes listening to static boreed shitless.

the logic that these Oklahoma nut bars are putting together - "wanting to get high may lead kids to getting high" - is so stupidly obvious and stupid that it's gone right up their fundamentalist noses and flew back out their fingers with wild tracer hexagons, and they can't even tell.

if kids are getting on the internet and googling "how do i get high" they've already crossed that line. they're going to get high no matter who tells them what and they'll do it even quicker if their parents tell them it's off limits. derp

I just nabbed that "Gates Of Hades" mp3 and it's pretty wild--I could see how something might happen--not necessarily those puss teens--I love one comment on a reaction video where the kid started crying "I didn't know vaginas had ears".

The reason has to do with how long it is--reaction videos are just showing bits; the file itself is 30:02. I don't think it's anything special about the file--if you pipe anything strange into your brain via ear holes and the brain cannot habituate or whatnot, something's gonna happen.

I need less WATMM poo poo, more WATMMers actually setting down to the mp3 for the full 30 minutes:

Hit it!

30 minutes fucking loll!!!!

I just nabbed that "Gates Of Hades" mp3 and it's pretty wild--I could see how something might happen--not necessarily those puss teens--I love one comment on a reaction video where the kid started crying "I didn't know vaginas had ears".

The reason has to do with how long it is--reaction videos are just showing bits; the file itself is 30:02. I don't think it's anything special about the file--if you pipe anything strange into your brain via ear holes and the brain cannot habituate or whatnot, something's gonna happen.

I need less WATMM poo poo, more WATMMers actually setting down to the mp3 for the full 30 minutes:

Hit it!

I just listened to it.

It was arduously boring, but I saw it through.

Nothing happened. I felt nothing except for a mild pain it my ears. It was like an amateurish attempt at making drone music. The first 22 or so minutes sounded like somebody using a hairdryer in the next room. The rest was a single distorted tone that didn't change very much.

My hypothesis is that kids don't listen to this to get high, they listen to it so that they can piss off their parents.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

maybe you people have built up some sort of immunity to this stuff by listening to teh idmz.

Archived