IGNORED

Last minute honeymoon to Anguilla

J3FF3R00

Hey all. My fiancé and I are getting married at the end of august and are planning a trip to Anguilla at the beginning of September. We want to do 12 days or so for under $4K.

Has anyone ever been?

Any tips?

Anyone know anything about travel agents or traveler's insurance?

Hook a brutha up.

Also, has anyone ever done a honeymoon registry for their wedding?

Fokken Anguilla... 06121402_06_g.jpg

If would help if you would post pics of your fiance. It would provide excellent context for determining the best approach to recommending a good travel agent and how to proceed with the intricacies of ensuring you have a most enjoyable honeymoon. Please note, the quality of advice will be inversely proportional to the amount of clothing she is wearing in said pictures.

:cisfor:

know anything useful about anguilla?

Anguilla is an internally self-governing overseas territory of the United Kingdom. Its politics takes place in a framework of a parliamentary representative democratic dependency, whereby the Chief Minister is the head of government, and of a pluriform multi-party system.

Guest Franklin

I would just use tripadvisor.com. pick out the best rated hotel you can afford and book it on your credit card which likely has travel insurance on it. call them to make sure though.

congrats dude!

Guest ruiagnelo

If would help if you would post pics of your fiance. It would provide excellent context for determining the best approach to recommending a good travel agent and how to proceed with the intricacies of ensuring you have a most enjoyable honeymoon. Please note, the quality of advice will be inversely proportional to the amount of clothing she is wearing in said pictures.

:cisfor:

Anguilla is an internally self-governing overseas territory of the United Kingdom. Its politics takes place in a framework of a parliamentary representative democratic dependency, whereby the Chief Minister is the head of government, and of a pluriform multi-party system.

I said "usefull" smart ass.

Hey if you want actual useful information maybe try the romantic tropical getaway subforum

Hey if you want actual useful information maybe try the romantic tropical getaway subforum

I was thinking about checking the I finger your mom's poop-chute subforum.

Guest iamabe

im really in the bahamas, out in the sticks.

I dig the WATMM beach boys "ass to plymouth rock" remix you did with Beneboi, sounds super spacious and tropical. How much does living there inspire the music you make? is there some kind of Bahama IDM? BIDM?

(that is a serious question)

Archived