IGNORED

Steam Users

Hautlle

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

modern warfare 2 anyone?

get the fuck out, we don't like console ports around here

whoa whoa whoa calm down guy. it's not thaaat bad.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest ruiagnelo

so my new GPU arrived. are people still playing this?

yes. actually people play this a lot and even tho it's free, it is a very good game.

Guest ruiagnelo

Excellent thanks, dowloading this now.

Also grabbed this link off Oxynucid earleir and downloaded myself a copy of manhunter

http://www.direct2drive.co.uk/5522/product/Buy-Manhunt-Download

Manhunt Download Features

* Manhunt explores the depths of human depravity in a vicious, sadistic tale of urban horror

* Continues Rockstar North's tradition of world-class gameplay with high production values and sardonic humor

* Explore the depths of human depravity

lol

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I have been intentionally not playing any gorgeous computer games lately, It's about time to reward myself for being so focused and enjoy some video games for a short minute, so If you see me on steam(boobytron/acaideus) invite me and we will murder

Guest ruiagnelo

I have been intentionally not playing any gorgeous computer games lately, It's about time to reward myself for being so focused and enjoy some video games for a short minute, so If you see me on steam(boobytron/acaideus) invite me and we will murder

what games do you have/play?

I removed the local data from a lot of my games on steam because my main hard drive is getting fat from too much pirated software/recording stems. I have just have Dirt 2, Crysis/Mechwarrior:Living Legends, Battlefield:Bad Company 2 installed right now. I will re-download Alien Swarm again right now. I also own: AvP, Altitude, CS: Source, Crysis Wars, Global Agenda, HL2:DM, Operation Flashpoint:Dragon Rising, Red Orchestra, TF2, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Unreal Tournament 3

Guest ruiagnelo

I removed the local data from a lot of my games on steam because my main hard drive is getting fat from too much pirated software/recording stems. I have just have Dirt 2, Crysis/Mechwarrior:Living Legends, Battlefield:Bad Company 2 installed right now. I will re-download Alien Swarm again right now. I also own: AvP, Altitude, CS: Source, Crysis Wars, Global Agenda, HL2:DM, Operation Flashpoint:Dragon Rising, Red Orchestra, TF2, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Unreal Tournament 3

nice list.

i have and play only valve produced games: cs:source, dod source, tf2, hl2, deathmatch and episodes, both l4d, portal and alien swarm.

i haven't played a non-valve game for years now. they offer such quality gaming experience and frequent updates + dlc, that i simply don't need more.

took a few minutes too long finding the cable for condenser mic and changing my soundcard and you twats fill up the room with some douche I am unaware of who's not in the watmm steam group. epic fail, may your pwn be sparse

this game is not kind to noobs as we learned, but its a fun challenge even when your getting raepd. feels bit more intuitive with a 360 controller than mouse and keyboard... and i be a mouse and keyboard kid. anyone who has a controller around I recommend giving it a try.

not so disappointed I broke my month plus vow to not play viduya games on this joint

+1 for quick loads in games more developers need to copy that. thanks gears of war

Archived