IGNORED

Steam Users

Hautlle

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imma setup a friends only lobby now

in case you guys wonder how it went it was awesome and i said a bunch of funny stuff into the mic and kaini died a lot

imma setup a friends only lobby now

in case you guys wonder how it went it was awesome and i said a bunch of funny stuff into the mic and kaini died a lot

spot on!

Please invite me to the steam group Kaini!!! my steam ID should be "Smackbang" if you can't find that then try Macca :D

smackbang: not found

macca: last online 46 days ago?

steam IDs might be better - go into console (press ~) in almost any game and type

status

Please invite me to the steam group Kaini!!! my steam ID should be "Smackbang" if you can't find that then try Macca :D

smackbang: not found

macca: last online 46 days ago?

steam IDs might be better - go into console (press ~) in almost any game and type

status

I just added you on my friends list on steam (saw your steam name on the wattum steam group page) so when you login to steam you should find me now.....

Guest Billov

I think I was in a game with some of you guys, ma boi Chassis invited me in.

You guys sucked.

Now invite me into the wattem steam group. My steam name's Billov :cisfor:

I think I was in a game with some of you guys, ma boi Chassis invited me in.

You guys sucked.

Now invite me into the wattem steam group. My steam name's Billov :cisfor:

yea boooooiii

maan, i need to practice a little before i jump into games with you guys. not used to wsad (yes weird i know, but i developed my own mouse+keyboard system years before learning of wsad, and now it's disadvantaging me)

Guest abusivegeorge

maan, i need to practice a little before i jump into games with you guys. not used to wsad (yes weird i know, but i developed my own mouse+keyboard system years before learning of wsad, and now it's disadvantaging me)

I change all of the controls in the options menus and reset them to the arrow keys.

I'm properly old skool like that. I learnt it on the Amiga and any game that doesn't allow me to use up, down, left and right arrow keys is going back for a fucking refund.

I change all of the controls in the options menus and reset them to the arrow keys.

I'm properly old skool like that. I learnt it on the Amiga and any game that doesn't allow me to use up, down, left and right arrow keys is going back for a fucking refund.

yeah, i would have done the same except my usual fps configuration is mouse1=forward, mouse2=back, q=left, w=right - doesn't quite work with this game!

yeah, i would have done the same except my usual fps configuration is mouse1=forward, mouse2=back, q=left, w=right - doesn't quite work with this game!

:facepalm:

like i said, i came up with that by myself, after being a keyboard player in the days of doom, etc. as soon as i got into games like unreal and quake 2, i realised the keyboard by itself wasn't going to be sufficient, and not having internet access (to be influenced by what other people suggested), i had to come up with something (as there was no standard wasd configuration by default in early 3d fps games)

obviously it's flawed, but i've been using it for 12 years so it's gonna take me a while to change!

Guest abusivegeorge

Wow that's fucking brave. I'd be shooting backwards through my own ass at my teammates if I was using that configuration.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

:blink: ...... :huh: ....... :facepalm: ........

like i said, i came up with that by myself, after being a keyboard player in the days of doom, etc. as soon as i got into games like unreal and quake 2, i realised the keyboard by itself wasn't going to be sufficient, and not having internet access (to be influenced by what other people suggested), i had to come up with something (as there was no standard wasd configuration by default in early 3d fps games)

obviously it's flawed, but i've been using it for 12 years so it's gonna take me a while to change!

20100514_003.jpg

The Tesla cannon is fucking SHIT! I just want to get the achievement for it so I never have to use it again, four levels of use and I got 15 kills with it, WHAT THE FUCK?

I got a lot of love for the measly shotgun and the PDW's. All about that ammo conservation and accuracy.

Archived