IGNORED

Kelpe - Margins EP

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yea, he posted Oct. 11 as the new date on his facebook page the other day. I didn't update because there doesn't seem to be too much interest over here (I'm excited)

Sea Inside Body is very nice, but my least favorite of the 3 to be honest. I normally love vocal samples in music but I feel the ones of the woman talking that are sprinkled throughout the album are total downers. Maybe without that I'd rate it higher. But I consider Ex-Aquarium and Cambio Wechsel to be on the same, higher level. The Extraquarium and Microscope Contents EPs are also great.

I tend to under appreciate Cambio as well. It's all good stuff, but Ex-Aquarium is my fav for sure. Sea Inside Body is really nice also!

I normally love vocal samples in music but I feel the ones of the woman talking that are sprinkled throughout the album are total downers. Maybe without that I'd rate it higher. But I consider Ex-Aquarium and Cambio Wechsel to be on the same, higher level. The Extraquarium and Microscope Contents

haha, funny you should mention that as I kinda feel the same way... it's probably why I don't listen to that album as much as I would otherwise. depressing... but I do like the story that is told throughout!

Archived