IGNORED

Who would like to ban Vamos and Happycase?

chassis

27 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see them banned?

Guest the anonymous forumite

No.

It's been clearly aknowledged that banned members made watmm what it was once. People complain to joyrex afterwards. Joyrex gets pissed. Watmm gets even more boring.

The difference is the previous banned members contributed something, either good lols or a fun atmosphere. These two are just retard attention seekers. Which is lol, but more :facepalm: lol than lol lol

lol

The difference is the previous banned members contributed something, either good lols or a fun atmosphere. These two are just retard attention seekers. Which is lol, but more :facepalm: lol than lol lol

lol

lol

Guest the anonymous forumite

lol

I stand corrected.

Guest ms-dos

vamos is a shitty person (or at least pretends to be one), and contributes little else than his confessions of anti-social behavior.

i don't really have an opinion about happycase.

maybe they should be separate options in your poll.

Guest Enter a new display name

I love them for the arguments they generate on the forum. It's like watching a hockey game for the fights.

popcornj.gif

They were pretty annoying at first, but ive warmed up to them a little. Theyre sure a lot more fucking interesting than the rest of you pricks arguing shit about football subforums and dotting your motherfucking is or whatever

First they came to ban the small titties, and I didn't speak up because I'm a guy with big titties.

Then they came for vamos and happycase, and I didn't speak up because I don't concentrate & inhale Scotchgard....

Archived