IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

Another level-headed and sympathetic comment from ol' grumpy whiskey nose (regarding De Gea criticism):

"It has been over the top. It is always over the top when it comes to criticism here," said the Scot. "You have to listen to some idiots in the game. I am not interested in discussing the criticism because we know it is unfounded."

Jesus christ, I'm getting so sick of him.

I can understand he wants to protect De Gea, fair enough. But nobody can deny that he haven't lived to expectations.

And I don't care much respect he deserves, or how great a manager he is. He needs to work on that fucking attitude of his. I like how he always thinks everybody but himself, are just idiots.

Edited by Ceerial

I don't man, De Gea made a mistake but he is also the reason spurs didn't win 4-1. I think hes a fantastic goalkeeper he just needs to learn how to clear the ball properly.

Edited by YO303

Another level-headed and sympathetic comment from ol' grumpy whiskey nose (regarding De Gea criticism):

"It has been over the top. It is always over the top when it comes to criticism here," said the Scot. "You have to listen to some idiots in the game. I am not interested in discussing the criticism because we know it is unfounded."

Jesus christ, I'm getting so sick of him.

I can understand he wants to protect De Gea, fair enough. But nobody can deny that he haven't lived to expectations.

And I don't care much respect he deserves, or how great a manager he is. He needs to work on that fucking attitude of his. I like how he always thinks everybody but himself, are just idiots.

Expectations? De Gea was expected to be a world class shot-stopper, which he has proven himself to be. He has yet to gain command of his six yard box, but that will come in the next couple of seasons. And the criticism has been over the top. You can't expect a 22 year old to perform like Schmeichel or Van Der Sar at their prime, which is often the criticism leveled at DDG.

Great players/managers always think they are the best at what they do. If you don't, you'll never be great. You have to have the record to back it up (which Fergie mos def does) but to excel at that kind of level you have to have some kind of swagger. It's an attribute you will find in all the greats, regardless of the sport. Even Wayne Gretzky, who is possibly one of the nicest people ever to play hockey, had that swagger - you can see it in the ridiculous moves he tried.

Guest Mirezzi

Malcolm-Glazer-96118-4.jpg

Gary C:

It's terrifying. It's as though he's caught a child's football and now he's luring them over to his fuck-tree.

Edited by The Overlook

@grthdvd is the singer from Los Campesinos and he took advantage of having a verified twitter account to change his bio to Martin Samuel (a football journalist) and has been making up transfer rumours. His one about Pepe Reina moving from Liverpool to Arsenal has gone viral and is being reported widely!

Fucking superb trolling!