IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

Guest Mirezzi

I thought that was pretty funny and the whole accent thing is just Joey being Joey. The first time he did it I think he was a bit embarrassed. Now he's just having fun with it.

Guest Blue Peter Cheat

Interstellar advice for Arsene (apologies if this is what the above Youtube clip is, it's blocked in my office but I'm a thrill-seeking risk-taker so I'm ploughing on regardless):

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/10298749.Aliens_are_helping_to_fix_the_economy_and_offering_advice_to_Arsene_Wenger__Bromley_woman_says/

Stephany Cohen is in constant communication with extra terrestrial races, including Grays, Cat People and the half-reptile, half-alien Reptilians.

She said: "The Grays offer guidance to Mr Wenger.

"At the moment they are telling him he needs to get rid of a whole lot of people and bring in a stronger squad - especially in the defence.

"He also needs to let assistant manager Steve Bould do his job.

"Mr Wenger likes to do everything but he is not good at everything."

Extraterrestrial insight. Thanks Grays. Thgrays.

Guest Blue Peter Cheat

From 2006:

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/news/weird/717047.liverpool_alien_orgasms_and_dead_footy_stars_kop_that/

DEAD football star Emlyn Hughes is using a former policewoman to contact Liverpool FC manager Rafa Benitez.

Stephany Cohen says she has been contacted by the spirit of the former England and Liverpool captain. She says he is desperate to speak to the European Cup-winning manager and wants her to set up a meeting.

She has emailed Liverpool FC telling them Question of Sport star Mr Hughes, who was nicknamed Crazy Horse, has something important to say.

Although the spiritual healer does not know what he wants to say, she is willing to let his spirit enter her body.

Miss Cohen said: "My body is like a car and if I let another person control the car then they control the car and the spirit.

"Emlyn Hughes' spirit would take over my body and then anybody would be able to ask questions.

Sports-based questions? Home or away, guess the mystery person who's shaving his sidies while listening to Phil Collins, etc?

• 2 weeks later...

JOEY BARTON'S TWITTER

"Have to take back what I said about Thiago Silva being over rated today. Been immense tonight. Still looks like a overweight ladyboy though!"

lol sad the media got up in arms about that tweet as it's 100% accurate. All of it.

1572.jpg