IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

Suarez is a racist animal.

The behavior of some individuals this season has been appalling.

Oh, don't get started on this racist bullshit. Negro means 'black' in spanish, there are dark skin players nicknamed El Negro in South America. It's fucking normal to call black pussy (Evra) a black one.

Oh, don't get started on this racist bullshit. Negro means 'black' in spanish, there are dark skin players nicknamed El Negro in South America. It's fucking normal to call black pussy (Evra) a black one.

I take it you haven't seen the footage where he pulls at Evra's skin on his arm whilst racially abusing him. Shocking behaviour.

I take it you haven't seen the footage where he pulls at Evra's skin on his arm whilst racially abusing him. Shocking behaviour.

That's no proof taken out of context of the dialog. What i mean is that south americans have no prejudice at black skin. Players insult each other all the time, nobody accused Materazzi for suggesting sex with Zidane's sister. On the street they could be killed for their words, but that was just an in-game trash-talk between the two. No need to cry to the refs.

Guest Mirezzi

photoapr21212655.jpg

lol

Too bad it's a bad 'shop but yeah, holy lol.

Having just watched MOTD last night before bed, I woke up still sort of stunned by it.

Probably the most brilliant/genius footballer in the EPL and 100% certifiably the biggest cunt. You could tell that he knew IMMEDIATELY it was a huge mistake and that he'd lost his mind. On the one hand, I want to respect his competitive nature. He's like a baby that was shaken too many times or dropped on its head or stamped with cigarettes or something. On the other hand, he negates all his uncanny footballing ability with these antics.

pretty much what mirezzi said. the racism (questionable due to cultural misunderstanding blah blah blah) and diving, i can overlook - that's just gamesmanship. But biting someone? Fuckkkkkk no.

Definitely not the biggest cunt - John Terry is still playing.

Guest Ron Manager

it's gone now, but Schmelzer broke his nose in the league and had been playing the last few weeks with a mask that made him look like a bird. i know these are common, i just thought he rocked it particularly well.

article-2302867-191243C4000005DC-52_634x

Marcel-Schmelzer-of-German-soccer-team-B

• 2 weeks later...