IGNORED

anyone see this on twoism?

Dale

http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7191&sid=e54ed99fb5d6bf276bbd55ba94b2aebe

"...thanks for your email and apologies for not getting back sooner.

I know that the boys are currently working on several projects and that news on any music release(s) may not be too far away. My best suggestion is to keep a close eye on their website and that of Warp Records.

Best Wishes

Iain"

the dinosaurs went extinct waiting for a follow up to Hooper Bay . . .

edit: which sucks as a dino friend was going to dub a copy for me but then died. stupid brontosaurus

Guest Fatcaesar

BoC music has a power to bend the space time continuum and therefor our time is not as in the mail.

The record will come.

:emotawesomepm9:

No really, it was his first forum post -.-

I think eventually the floodwaters will be set free and in the span of maybe 6 months we will get like two albums plus multiple compilations of previously unreleased music plus remastered Old Tunes plus new t-shirts. Eventually their fanbase will be so overcome with all this new material that their minds explode.

I think eventually the floodwaters will be set free and in the span of maybe 6 months we will get like two albums plus multiple compilations of previously unreleased music plus remastered Old Tunes plus new t-shirts.

i doubt that very much, for the simple reason that it'd be a lot of money to expect the fans to shell out over such a relatively short period of time.

I think eventually the floodwaters will be set free and in the span of maybe 6 months we will get like two albums plus multiple compilations of previously unreleased music plus remastered Old Tunes plus new t-shirts.

i doubt that very much, for the simple reason that it'd be a lot of money to expect the fans to shell out over such a relatively short period of time.

But they do make up for it with irresistible vinyl, limited edition CD book and Japanese releases whenever they do put anything out. Gets me every time anyway.

EDIT: albeit every 4+ years.

Guest electronic4ever2010

Yeah, just went on Twoism before coming here. I think its good news and shows that there is something going on out there...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived