IGNORED

Rampaging bull injures 40

Guest abusivegeorge

that was not beautiful, or epic, or anything other than sick and cruel. yes the bull jumped into the stands; badass, but it was into a fucking crowd of blood thirsty, drunk Spaniard's, backed by centuries and centuries of mindless tradition. that bull was tortured and murdered shortly thereafter anyways... :closedeyes:

THANKS FOR FILLING US ALL IN ON WHAT HAPPENS AT A BULLFIGHT

NOW WE HAVE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT OPINION

with the all-caps, really? i would consider that filling you guys in on what really went down at this bull fight in particular. also, i expressed my sincere opinion on the matter, so fuck off. maybe it was the detailed descriptions and use of commas that annoyed you? if so, grow the fuck up.

trial by fire because your new to this forum, it will stop eventually

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was not beautiful, or epic, or anything other than sick and cruel. yes the bull jumped into the stands; badass, but it was into a fucking crowd of blood thirsty, drunk Spaniard's, backed by centuries and centuries of mindless tradition. that bull was tortured and murdered shortly thereafter anyways... :closedeyes:

with the all-caps, really? i would consider that filling you guys in on what really went down at this bull fight in particular. also, i expressed my sincere opinion on the matter, so fuck off. maybe it was the detailed descriptions and use of commas that annoyed you? if so, grow the fuck up.

you're

Guest abusivegeorge

I gotta say I thought he was having a pop as well. Would have gotten that reply new or not I think.

Guest abusivegeorge

I'm glad you all care so much about cows. :wink:

It's the principle and the action behind the so called "sport" rather than actually caring about cows. If we truely cared about cows we wouldn't eat them. This is animal torture and cruelty though. You could argue that the cows we eat get treated like this. I cover myself on that basis however, because the steak I buy comes from cows that I see living a happy healthy life in feilds, eating grass and sleeping (I'm lucky to have a local butchers and who rears all his stock in the fields behind the butchery :wink: )

http://www.tasteandtry.co.uk/

Also there's no fucking reason for killing the bull.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

If they ate the bull at the end of the deal it would be better. This is just a rigged game, where the bull never stands a chance.

aren't they usually eaten after the bullfight?

Guest abusivegeorge

If they ate the bull at the end of the deal it would be better. This is just a rigged game, where the bull never stands a chance.

Who gives a fuck if they do or not? It's tortured first for fuck sake.

Spearing the bull in the back of neck, where it's most sensitive and affects it's whole nervous system, is causing it unbearable suffering.

Sorry not having a go there at all, there's just no redeeming factor for this sport whatsoever.

fuck a bull. Bulls are the fratboys of the animal kingdom, worthless idiots good for nothing more than fucking fighting and eating. No grace, no mystery or wonder, just another cock with a mouth and an asshole. They should have cut off its legs and used it as a bobsled.

fuck a bull. Bulls are the fratboys of the animal kingdom, worthless idiots good for nothing more than fucking fighting and eating. No grace, no mystery or wonder, just another cock with a mouth and an asshole. They should have cut off its legs and used it as a bobsled.

You could say the same for humans lol

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

I don't think so...any spaniards care to chime in?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090408173422AAbL09s

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_happens_to_bull_after_bullfight

Spearing the bull in the back of neck, where it's most sensitive and affects it's whole nervous system, is causing it unbearable suffering.

Sorry not having a go there at all, there's just no redeeming factor for this sport whatsoever.

I've always thought they used to trash the dead bull afterwards, which made bullfight even more senseless to my eyes.

Anyway, it's still a dreadful way to die indeed.

yeah but youd have to be an idiot lol

bulls have been around for like 50 billion years and they havent even come close to inventing idm

yeah but youd have to be an idiot lol

bulls have been around for like 50 billion years and they havent even come close to inventing idm

Who knows what goes on between those horns.

There was a video of a bull at Pamplona tossing a girl around on its horns like a ragdoll that was pretty intense (she later died)

rewatching the first vid, the leap he takes, and the fact that he manages to scramble over that wire fence, is just amazing.

If only the stadium designers had watched Jurrassic Park lol

i am from spain and i say yes

The mexican wrestler in your avatar says otherwise. You lying cocksucka!

At least the bull doesn't get just thrown in the garbage afterward though. Still doesn't redeem the sport.

rewatching the first vid, the leap he takes, and the fact that he manages to scramble over that wire fence, is just amazing.

If only the stadium designers had watched Jurrassic Park lol

i can just hear the "lol" being said at the end there.

great :emotawesomepm9:

Archived