Bayern 11/2

Chelsea 7/1

Milan 11/1

Marseille 40/1

Benfica 50/1

APOEL 100/1

I think it's worth a bet on Milan too

Guest MortstoX

Yep. The first game against Arsenal was massive, and they are getting important players back from injury. Barca and Real have stronger teams, but with a little luck, Milan could def win the tournament.

The problem with Napoli was that they are all midgets. Chelsea won almost every header including the couple that resulted in goals.

Milan has enough good players to win this bitch, but i think the Madrid vs Barca final in inevitable.

The problem with Napoli was that they are all midgets. Chelsea won almost every header including the couple that resulted in goals.

Milan has enough good players to win this bitch, but i think the Madrid vs Barca final in inevitable.

Unless Madrid and Barca meet earlier. Can that happen?

Unless Madrid and Barca meet earlier. Can that happen?

depends if the warm balls fail to work

Not a chance on Milan winning. The players returning from injury are all good players to be sure, but they are not enough to make Milan a dominant side.

My dream final - Bayern vs Madrid. I would like to see a Milan-Madrid match along the way just to watch Van Bommel and Pepe hack the shit out of each other. Van Bommel's experience in being a dirty cunt gives him the edge in that match I think, but only just.

Guest Gary C

AC Milan v Barcelona

Benfica v Chelsea

Marseille v Bayern Munich

Apoel Nicosia v Real Madrid

Benfica/Chelsea v Milan/Barcelona

Bayern/Marseille v Apoel/Real

So yeah, don't bet on Milan then. Barca/Real final is on.

AC Milan v Barcelona

Benfica v Chelsea

lol the draw couldn't be more obvious.

Madrid vs Bayern will be a good to watch.

Guest MortstoX

Not a chance on Milan winning. The players returning from injury are all good players to be sure, but they are not enough to make Milan a dominant side.

Not over two matches, but I def think they could win a final against anyone, like Inter two years ago.

But I think they will take a massive beating against Barca in the quarter-finals.

Semis: Chelsea v Barcelona and Bayern v Real. Dream final between Barca and Real in the final. Barca wins.

AC Milan v Barcelona

Benfica v Chelsea

lol the draw couldn't be more obvious.

Madrid vs Bayern will be a good to watch.

Fucking lol at obvious draw - warm balls must have worked again :)

• 2 weeks later...

i don't think Barca's finishing will be so poor at home. Although Barca did look shaky at the back a few times, I can't see Milan winning the match.

And jesus Robinho is a lazy cunt.

i don't think Barca's finishing will be so poor at home. Although Barca did look shaky at the back a few times, I can't see Milan winning the match.

And jesus Robinho is a lazy cunt.

Bervatov is the laziest player ever, Robinho is second.

Berbatov's goal return justifies his laziness. Look at his return for that football power Bulgaria - 77 appearances, 48 goals.

Robinho has made 90 appearances for Brazil (fucking Brazil, arguably one of the top 3 footballing nations in the world, well known for their free-flowing, attacking style of play) and netted 26 times.

In short

17429571.jpg

Guest Gary C

Yeah, Berbatov isn't that bad. His return is outstanding but unfortunately he was signed just before Ferguson realised that slow and cultured strikers aren't as effective against faster teams. He's still a fine player, but he's not suited to a Top 3 Premier League team. Nor Spanish football either. He'll do fine in Italy.

Berbatov's goal return justifies his laziness. Look at his return for that football power Bulgaria - 77 appearances, 48 goals.

Robinho has made 90 appearances for Brazil (fucking Brazil, arguably one of the top 3 footballing nations in the world, well known for their free-flowing, attacking style of play) and netted 26 times.

In short

17429571.jpg

I loved Berbatov when he was at Leverkusen and Spurs and his few first seasons at united but he is one of those strikers that doesn't do shit (like mario gomez or chicharito) he just stands there and poach the fuck out of goals, which is a great skill to had don't get me wrong but still doesn't change the fact that 90 percent of the game he is just there being lazy and stuff

.. And on Bervatov's international scoring record .. look at the opposition .. nations like Malta, Cyprus, Luxembourg, the Valencian Community autonomous football team (i don't even know what the fuck that is), he scored a few goals against big footballing nation (and most of them in friendlies)

Archived