IGNORED

Champions League

Guest Gary C

Well played second half Arsenal - first half were a bit lucky to go in only one down.

Wilshere and Koscilny were outstanding for teh arse tonight. Fabregas has a mediocre game i thought. And well done to the little russian cunt*, you'd have thought he would have hooped that over the bar the way he's been playing lately.

I hope Arsenal fucking do Barca, just so all the smug Barca fans can go have a sad wank. So many Barca fans going on about "arsenal were lucky, barca played like shit, blah blah blah blah".

*I actually love Arshavin - he's one of my favorite players in the premiership

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Delighted, still!

Fucking hate Arsenal. They wont win anything, the looked absolutely shit out there. I mean Barca were unreal, but Arsenal are top of the Premiership (or will be). But now its fucking doubtful.

Every time we got the ball (which wasn't a lot admittedly) the crowd were whistling which would have made it tough, and there was one second between the moment the ref blew it and the moment RVP shot. It was a farce.

I'm of the opinion that Persie heard the whistle and just got stupid.

There was a second between the time the whistle blew and Van Persie's shot. Take into account the distance for the sound to reach him, the difficulty in hearing it and then watch the replay. He wasn't time wasting. Ridiculous yellow.

I'm jusy fucked off cause I would have much rather played Arsenal in the next round than Barcelona...lol Barca is gonna shred our midfield a new asshole or three.

Bayern Vs. Inter

What a entertaining game that was. Bayern controlled everything in the first half, had a shitload of chances. Second half Bayern didn't play nearly, as good as they did in the first half (mostly because Robben was substituted). Inter took advantage, and ended up winning the game 3-2. Great game.

Yeah the Bayern-Inter game was mad like schoolboy shit! No defending to be found anywhere in that match.

happy that we beat Marseilles - watch us draw barca in the quarters.

Archived