IGNORED

Champions League

Guest Gary C

LOL, anyone watching Liverpool on Channel 5? (wrong thread, I know)

But when they focus on players during the analyis they highlight them in a beam from the sky, like God or Sauron is watching them. It's a Holy lol.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, anyone watching Liverpool on Channel 5? (wrong thread, I know)

But when they focus on players during the analyis they highlight them in a beam from the sky, like God or Sauron is watching them. It's a Holy lol.

yah, they were using that on the Mexican TV channels during the world cup. We'd start making Enigma sounds :P

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded a presumable dodgy plug-in to watch a link via atdhe.net in the end. Absolutely not worth it, the Arsenal match might look good on paper, but it was crap.

too late, but myp2p is awesome with sopcast.

Truth thats all I use. Although its a lot trickier to find a good stream for Champions league games I find. Perfect for any PL game though.

I don't think United are going to win tonight. I fear a pasting from Valencia with the players out and our shite defence.

Could have been worse, you could have been 4-1 up and home and lost 4-6. fuck fuck fuck

Ahaha just talking to my friend who's a season ticket holder about that, she says the train home was unbearable with the Preston fans. Fucking brilliant result!

Hernandez is fucking brilliant, he makes it look like he has all the time in the world.

indeed, his first touch was outrageous! the way he had time to have the shot was quality. He'll be a superb player for United when he beefs up a little bit.

Yeah, I'd swap Vela for Hernandez any day.

I still love Vela and have faith that he'll be a good striker for Arsenal, but Hernandez is already looking like the finished article. Bargain.

Mexico should really be pushing for a World Cup semi-final in 10 years time.

Yeah, I'd swap Vela for Hernandez any day.

I still love Vela and have faith that he'll be a good striker for Arsenal, but Hernandez is already looking like the finished article. Bargain.

Mexico should really be pushing for a World Cup semi-final in 10 years time.

To be fair they weren't far off Uruguay this time around either really.

Real Madrid really should know better after Robben & Sneijder last year!

• 3 weeks later...

That looked like a wonderful night to be at the Emirates.

Always in control, always attacking. Song, Nasri, Fabregas, Wilshere and Chamakh all bag a goal. And then even Eduardo gets one on his return to the Emirates. Plenty of standing ovations for him. The complete Arsenal performance.

I must get to a game this season.

Archived