IGNORED

Champions League

Guest Gary C

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My best mate works at spurs, apparently Joe Jordan once came in with a bandage around his hand... he'd just chopped the end of his finger off whilst chopping wood with an axe.

I wouldn't fuck with Jordan, Gattuso tries to be the hard man but he's just a passed it footballer these days

Guest Dirty Protest

apparently Joe Jordan once came in with a bandage around his hand... he'd just chopped the end of his finger off whilst chopping wood with an axe.

I wouldn't fuck with Jordan, Gattuso tries to be the hard man but he's just a passed it footballer these days

You probably want to get someone to edit that, theres a small chance you could land your friend in it =)

Guest Dirty Protest

fuck I can't edit it! could you edit your quote!?

Was edited as i wrote it =). Just reckoned his job title narrowed it down to 1 or 2 people.

Guest Dirty Protest

PM chen, im sure he'll be happy to do it. You never know whos reading this and the site usually has quite a high search rating. Friend of mine used to know people in Elland road and would post stuff he found out, more often than not he was right. Quite often his posts would end up on SSN or the papers the next day, so he started making shit up and the media would still publish the bollox. Your posts the sort of thing the Sun would make a blurb out of. Or mybe im just hyper paranoid =)

Arsenal deserved the win. While Barcelona plays great football, I sometime feel they try to make it too cute instead of simplifying it when needed. Last night they just sat back and got comfortable and it bit them in the arse. They'll still win in Barcelona and go through.

Archived