IGNORED

you know what really grinds my gears?

Guest tht tne

Guest glasse

I remember there were other videos with people similarly complaining about franchises that chose to opt out of the promotion.

Sign: We are not participating in promotion

Complaints: This was nationally advertised, this is an outrage, blah blah.

In regards to running out, this is where the small print While supplies last may have been helpful.

Guest tht tne

I remember there were other videos with people similarly complaining about franchises that chose to opt out of the promotion.

In regards to running out, this is where the small print While supplies last may have been helpful.

people can't read

Guest glasse

people can't read

racist.

Guest tht tne

lol

All those late model trucks and cars and then bitchin' about not being able to "feed they kids and families" yeah right!

That being said, Popeye's is fucking delicious and I probably would have been displeased as well. There is no "fast food" oriented chain in America that has chicken as spicy or mashed potatoes as "Cajun" as that place. It's golden.

And I'm white.

And fat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_R-G_i4Xk

i have honestly never aten at popeyes... mrs. winner's, though, hot damn

you know what really grinds my gears? the phrase "you know what really grinds my gears?".

yeah that crap really gets my goat.

The phrase "Gets my goat" really pounds my browneye.

you know what really grinds my gears? the phrase "you know what really grinds my gears?".

i'm not sure if you're having a positive or negative experience here? you're welcome to take my goat if it helps.

i'm not sure if you're having a positive or negative experience here? you're welcome to take my goat if it helps.

It started out negative. It's complicated, ok? Edit: Yes please re: goat.

Yeah the report was kind of teetering on being offensive imho. Mostly because of the editing, but it could just be an all black neighborhood.

Popeyes is the only fried chicken chain I like where I live, we have KFC and Popeyes and that's it. KFC sucks ass nowadays and Popeyes has amazing Rice and Beans.

"You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus."

Archived