IGNORED

Radiohead - August 23, 2009

jules

At a Radiohead gig at Prauge's Výstaviště Holešovice Exhibition Hall on August 23, 2009, more than 50 fans collaborated to shoot in-the-crowd footage on Flip phones. The video was assembled and edited to make a concert film called Live in Praha, and then Radiohead themselves gave the Czech fans behind the concert film their own audio masters from the show, according to the Live in Praha site and confirmed by a representative from the band. (Via The Guardian.) It sounds amazing.

Download or stream the entire 25-track set, in formats ranging from DVD quality on down, for free here

Id love to get the audio as radiohead provided their masters for it.

Guest Greg Reason

Wow yeah this is a way slacker performance than they usually give. There are some incredible live recordings floating about

It's pretty cool visually though and it's good that they were cool about it. I think this sort of thing is going to become a norm from now on. The Nine Inch Nails fan-made videos have been really enjoyable so I look forward to more artists getting into this

and I will mention that it is extremely cool to see Radiohead do Twisted Words! Fuckin excellent

The first thing I do when i see a Radiohead setlist is check to see if Let Down is on there. The second thing I do is check to see if Optimistic is on there.

I don't think they play Let Down live that often do they? In a poll of their best tracks, that came top. I'd like them try to do the best setlist they could ever do, and then make a album/dvd of that. I'd even buy it!

this sounds cool tho i'm not complaining

Guest bitroast

[youtubehd]UJfXlm4S7fo[/youtubehd]

they played optimistic on From the basement (nothing overly exciting about the performance).

having said that, "Id love to get the audio as radiohead provided their masters for it." is the reason that i like the From the Basement performance, the live performance being produced by nigel godrich.

This is quite hilarious and the fact that some people thought it was real in the youtube thread makes it even more funny...

regarding the Prague show which this thread is about: I agree that this show is not one of the greatest performances by them, especially by Yorke (he seems to not give a shit about his vocals or instrument playing at some points during the performance, which he is usually, from my experience, great about), the footage is awesome, I love the editing, feels so much like being there and the new track sounds great!

Guest Deep Fried Everything

is live in the basement available as a soundboard-quality FLAC or SHN boot? i would be curious to have a show or two from recent years; i have a few from the OKC-era and the MTV $2 bill show, all of which are pretty good.

and yes, this shreds video is just as awesome as the rest of 'em!

Archived