Terpentintollwut

coverbigp.jpg

TROLLEY MIX Vol.3

Disc 1 - DOWNLOAD

Disc 2 - DOWNLOAD

mp3

44.1 KHz

192 kbps

This is the "soundtrack" to our Trolley Twister event that took place last Saturday. I've previously posted the videos of last year's event and the one before that - People in shopping trolleys dangling from trees, accompanied by this. With Phase 2, I introduced a new ride ("JET PAK") in which people were secured with belts and then spun in a 360° overhead flip, somewhat like an astronaut training gyroscope. So given the different nature of the rides, Disc 1 and Disc 2 of the mix differ quite a bit as well.

Disc 1 is an up-beat hip-hop inspired set that drifts into techno towards the end.

Disc 2 is a more chilled ambient/downtempo mix of old-school autechre, CBL and Bola with smoother transitions.

Feel free to only grab the disc you're interested in. :smile:

trackssmall.jpg

Video of the event coming up

• 9 months later...

You CAN download the mp3's from mixcloud if you know how, but they are transcoded to something 64kbps-ish ...

Anyway, I didn't realize there was a need for download, here you go (192k):

Disc 1

Disc 2

Does anyone know a good site that will let me post a very long video (with the mix as audio)? I've finished Vol.4 by now and I'd like to upload it together with the 80 min video my friend made for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Waaaaah sorry for pushing my own thread up again but I need to write this down, this seems fitting and I don't have fucking Twitter so: Trolley Twister Party vol.4 just went down, it's 3:30 am and the last one of the guests just left. A guy's head was struck by the trolley and I burned my finger trying to hold on to the rope, but it was worth it. Some hilarious and crazy shit just happened, I'll post the videos at some point. Finally gonna have some of the awesome chili I cooked now.

I might post the mix as well but it's not as spectacular as a standalone mix. First disc is 100% BoC and 2nd Disc is mostly oldschool warp stuff, pretty much Artificial Intelligence 1 and 2 + some Aphex, not really a mix-mix. But I'll publish my 2010 Halloween mix which is nice.

Archived