IGNORED

Bring back orange dust by our force of will.

delet...

33 members have voted

1. 1. Make music again.

I think by now he should be a fucking legend, whilst his choice of cheesey pads pissed me off, he was mad skilled and had great attention to detail. And i don't know fucking everything. therefore i suggest that we should try by force of voting will to encourage that chap back into the game.

=:l If he's not nao ae junkee or sumthing. Q~~

;-p :: E|-;

i voted yes even though i prefer his older stuff.

and yeah he still writes music, i just don't think he ever finishes anything - he showed me a couple of tracks last time i saw him.

This is something he responded to me in july 29 2009 (question where to find his tunes, and if he's making new stuff):

"Yeah there are heaps of tunes, like over a hundred, but you have to find them around the place because I haven't actually had hosting for years. I think they're on peer to peer apps mostly *shrug* and nah I don't really do it anymore, I'm doing a lot more art and shit now and I just kinda don't have the time!!"

Hey guys. Yeah I never stopped, I just stopped being as prolific, not that I ever was. I have a soundcloud with a few new tunes in it and i've posted them here quite recently! I've just got a new laptop and finally upgraded fruity from ver 4 to ver 9 so I have a few new things to play with.

And nah i'm not a junkie. Me stopping taking drugs was actually the main reason I stopped being able to finish things properly as i'm no longer coming down most of the time:-P which means i'm more likely to leave the house and actually do something

Oh Yeah and it's just getting really difficult and time consuming writing tracks that are heavily edited and people seen to kinda expect that so i'm more comfortable just doing silly loops that I enjoy and not uploading them

Anyway i'll be around. Peace guys

yae !!

thanks for mentioning wots xe wot, i'm sorry that i din see enee poests in ylc or whatever, cause i never go in there. hardly watmm compared to your average user, so going there would be a major extravagance.

+ I like the idea that your sound was based around coming down. nw OD.

Haha thankyou! It's not so much that the sound was based around me coming down but a lot of the time when I WAS i'd become unsociable and find a quiet spot and spend hours doing edits and shit because there was nothing else to do to pass the time.

I tell you what though this newer version of fruity is just amazing. There are now a few more much easier ways of cutting things up other than simply making templates and parting them into hundreds of other patterns and doing manual edits. I've been mucking around with it for the last few days solid. Love it!

Archived