IGNORED

Fooooooood

Guest sirch

ok so you're high - stoned, drunk, tripping.. but most probably just stoned or drunk, or both..

suddenly food is on your mind. you're hungry. as usual.

but what do you want today?

or i should say, (and the point of this topic is) what can you make, that is so delicious to your mind and taste buds, in no more than 20 - 30 mins.

i want real fast-food stoner recipies from all corners of the globe. please. :D

and no fucking bullshit.

cucumber dip

1 diced cucumber

1 bar cream cheese

1 Tbsp sour cream

mix them up and liberally add some garlic salt

eat with Doritos

fucking incredible

cucumber dip

1 diced cucumber

1 bar cream cheese

1 Tbsp sour cream

mix them up and liberally add some garlic salt

eat with Doritos

fucking incredible

thanx man, i'll try it. i currently use garlic salt with almost everything! that and Tabasco. Yummm.

when all else fails... hamburgers!

i wish we had a Burger King near here......

pop pills

what pills?

astronaut shit doesn't appeal to me at my tender age. :)

more off the cuff recipies, please... ??

especially interested in what the US has to offer within 20 mins for that munchy fix..... (at home)

Guest Lube Saibot

You get a can of chickpeas. But a wad of (real) butter (no margerine shit) on it, put in in the microwave. Take it out, add a spoon of olive oil, sprinkle oregano liberally, squeeze half a lemon (not lime, stay away from lime) over, add salt to taste, and finally, if you have it (it's non-essential, but when used triples the yum factor in this combo), add a spoonful of sesame paste. Mix it up well, then drip out excess sauce (you don't want it mushy). This is basically a bastardized recipe for hummous with the chickpeas non-mashed, and also warm. Trust me, it'll make your tastebuds cum stupid hard. But this is just the side-dish.

The centerpiece is some good old fashion grilled chicken. Get some chicken breast, cut off all dangly, stringy, and bloody bits, then tenderize a lil' bit (if you have a tenderizing hammer, otherwise even punching the shit out of it works). Massage some olive oil into it. Then add salt (to taste), sprinkle just a teensy dash of oregano, a bigger dash of thyme, and finally liberal amounts of rosemary. This is to be done on both sides of the breast fillet. Then grill it till the grill indentations look golden brown enough. Be sure that it's well done, chicken ain't good medium or rare.

This should clock in at about under 20 minutes, unless of course you're super fucking tripping balls and you stare at the microwave for 15 minutes during the process or something.

Bon appetit.

kaens kitchen porter club sammich

[toasted bread]

thin layer of mayo

roast chicken pieces

lettuce

[toasted bread]

thin layer of mayo

streaky bacon

butter

[toasted bread]

also, you can add cheese and sliced tomato to that

I always make tomato sandwiches

the easy recipe:

bread

mayonnaise

tomato slices

love it

to get technical:

bread

mayonnaise (liberally)

tomato slices

thinly sliced onions (usually just a run of the mill onion, but any works. red is the worst choice but still delicious, and green is tasty but doesn't give it quite the same kick)

pepper

and of course in both instances you must salt the tomatoes for grand effects. drunk time paradise. cut my fingernail in half (for the second time) while preparing this, but it was worth it. don't bleed on the sandwich. first time i cut my nail in half was when i was making hashbrowns. awesome.

and just so you know, buttering the inside of a sandwich slice of bread is blasphemy.

and mayo IS NOT THE SAME AS MIRACLE WHIP.

lol'd so hard

You get a can of chickpeas. But a wad of (real) butter (no margerine shit) on it, put in in the microwave. Take it out, add a spoon of olive oil, sprinkle oregano liberally, squeeze half a lemon (not lime, stay away from lime) over, add salt to taste, and finally, if you have it (it's non-essential, but when used triples the yum factor in this combo), add a spoonful of sesame paste. Mix it up well, then drip out excess sauce (you don't want it mushy). This is basically a bastardized recipe for hummous with the chickpeas non-mashed, and also warm. Trust me, it'll make your tastebuds cum stupid hard. But this is just the side-dish.

The centerpiece is some good old fashion grilled chicken. Get some chicken breast, cut off all dangly, stringy, and bloody bits, then tenderize a lil' bit (if you have a tenderizing hammer, otherwise even punching the shit out of it works). Massage some olive oil into it. Then add salt (to taste), sprinkle just a teensy dash of oregano, a bigger dash of thyme, and finally liberal amounts of rosemary. This is to be done on both sides of the breast fillet. Then grill it till the grill indentations look golden brown enough. Be sure that it's well done, chicken ain't good medium or rare.

This should clock in at about under 20 minutes, unless of course you're super fucking tripping balls and you stare at the microwave for 15 minutes during the process or something.

Bon appetit.

This sounds awesome. I will keep this recipe on hand for the next time I'm hungry in the evening.

I always just have me a three-letter sandwich, such as a PB & J or a BLT. Also noodles of any kind with any of an almost innumerable variety of sauces.

grilled ham+brie+cranberry sandwich

sundried tomatoes + olives + brie or whatever cheese u like + crackers

also any sort of hummus is a good idea or basil pesto or pate

smoothies are good - yoghurt + vanilla icecream, + milk + banana + fresh/frozen berries + fruit + whatever in a blender

or mega-sundaes - 2 types of icecream, crushed m&ms, marshmallows, ETC, bits of chocolate, crushed peanuts/almonds/pistachios or whatever, chocolate sauce, whippped cream.

pre-preparing is the key to success, make them then put em in the fridge/freezer

Guest Scrambled Ears

flatten a chicken breast

put cheese bacon peppers on top

roll

seal with toothpicks

bake at 400

garnish with cheese eat with pasta

Archived