IGNORED

Lone - Emerald Fantasy Tracks

Redruth

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my next ep shall be called 'oli==threadruiner, and troon is a gigantic faggot'

kaini, your childish manner is well proven by your thin, insolent mumblings

cmon you can fit a few more adjectives in there. i feel like i know you at this point.

also, 'insolent'? fucking lol, your use of this particular word only serves to demonstrate how much of a pompous ass you are.

my next ep shall be called 'oli==threadruiner, and troon is a gigantic faggot'

kaini, your childish manner is well proven by your thin, insolent mumblings

I've no problem with you myself troon, but have more respect for a WATMMer such as kaini please, especially as what you've typed is plainly untrue in his case.

Oh yeah, Emerald Fantasy Tracks is a great release. It doesn't feel like an album as such, but the tracks therein are excellent. Enjoyed this CD a hell of a lot more than I did Ecstasy And Friends.

have more respect for a WATMMer such as kaini please

your call for respect of someone who is so obviously and blatantly disrespectful is grossly lacking in respect itself.

however, my problem is not with you, it is with the young man who spit his acid without reason.

have more respect for a WATMMer such as kaini please

your call for respect of someone who is so obviously and blatantly disrespectful is grossly lacking in respect itself.

however, my problem is not with you, it is with the young man who spit his acid without reason.

i have no wish to get drawn into an argument with you troon.

the reason i am disrespectful is because you're extremely pompous. you preach against elitism (yes, preach is the correct word); yet, everything you say communicates the fact you regard yourself as more enlightened and better than the people you communicate with here on watmm ('insolent'?). also, you are what carl sagan would call an enemy of reason. you preach vague half-truths, and form opinions based on fuzzy, illogical reasoning. there is no difference between the invisible dragon in my basement who spits heatless fire, and no dragon at all.

and you need to stop this 'we' nonsense. you're not a collective, you're just a pompous hippy who thinks he's better and knows more than the rest of us.

but you're wrong.

my conclusions are based on evidence; observing your behaviour, using logic, and drawing conclusions. yours are based on ghosts, superstition, and nonsense.

edit: also, i have no idea what age you are, but i'm thirty-three years old. so regardless of your opinions of me, i'm definitely not 'young' at least by the commonly held interpretation.

now here is where I say, "You boys play nice!"

"You should only talk to each other when one of you starts the conversation."

and

"Let's go pick on tht!"

Archived