IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm not giving shit out to nobody. sorry losers. don't want to invite any headaches into the watmm haven. still waiting for the OK from kokoon for sexy whitelist action though.

found out more about the 'bed issue' people were experiencing.

if your house has an open entrance to the outside world, mobs can kill you in your sleep. either put the bed on a floor above the ground floor in your house, or make it in an enclosed space (i.e. with a door)

if your house has an open entrance to the outside world, mobs can kill you in your sleep. either put the bed on a floor above the ground floor in your house, or make it in an enclosed space (i.e. with a door)

this game is getting more and more awesome. So glad I bought it right away :sorcerer:

since the server is now whitelisted, the only way to "get in" is to send me a PM with your minecraft username so i can add you to the list.

the address is no more a secret, it's

dontlisten.com:27281

Guest Pennywise

it dawned on me today that you can find squids by pressing f3. nevermind, 50 pumpkin lamps in the water look pretty cool anyway

I haven't got killed while sleeping yet because you get waked when a monster comes nearby. But somehow a zombie got into my small cabin with the door closed, so I think it's a bit buggy at the moment.

this is rather interesting for those of you who like to play singleplayer and like a challenge

Lose Me

Teleports you to another location.

You can use this for an interesting challenge—can you make the journey home?

Because of the unpredictable nature of teleportation, you could end up in an ocean, or above a ravine. Or inside a mountain. We can't guarantee you'll even survive the jump. Bring a compass.

http://mc.42nex.us/

also there is this amazing Discovery

2011-02-24_11.57.47.png

2011-02-24_12.01.05.png

2011-02-24_12.01.37.png

2011-02-24_12.04.47.png

plus if you are a fan of the yogscast here is a picture of them

L to R: Hannah, Lewis (Xephos), Tim Rose, Simon (Honeydew)

timrose.jpg

Guest Pennywise

im pretty sure that when slime mobs spawn, all other enemy mobs cant spawn. I even wandered quite far in the night and nothing spawned (i had f3 on too) .It may only happen when you are on alone on the server. annoying cos my trap is useless when the slimes spawn and i need tnt to blow stuff up.

also there is this amazing Discovery

Lose Me was fun. What is this second thing exactly?

use 'gargamel' as your seed on a new world and the map is utterly awesome

i tested it, it is.

They're Birch Trees. And I spawned in a cave too. It had a little exit so I could find my way out though.

I typed WATMM, because I'm cool, and I got a world with a shit-load of clay.

Archived