IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

this is my favourite of late

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aeKVYanzg4

Again, I don't own Minecraft, never played it -- but thoroughly loved this video! Will you post another one like this that you recommend, where they go through someone's world and comment on it?

<3

my favourite thing about THE CREVICE!!! is the way that one of the demonstrates at the end that you can jump over the fucking thing.

this one is long, very long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcsN3d7eKgY

but it's so fucking funny. 'dirt! precious dirt!'

these fellas are now massive on youtube as a result of their minecraft blogs, and they'd been doing the game-blogging thing for ages. but i could watch simon and lewis narrate paint drying and find it entertaining. i think it'll be called 'the minecraft effect' in years to come; their fallout 3 blog is brilliant too though

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let me save MAXIMUS the trouble.

OMG KAINI YOU R A BIG CHEATER FAGGOT

edit: i think i'm now going to attempt an arched bridge over it plus it's exposed two massive caves to explore (all legitimately)

notch should implement some sort of 1 in 50 chance where it punches big dirty holes in the landscape like that. if i could do it with a few big cubes of tnt, it shouldn't be that hard to do within the algorithm.

do ye want the map?

this fella took daily cartographs for the start of his server's evolution

minecraft.gif

It just needs a rainbow 'Welcome to Ulillillia City' banner!

this is my favourite of late

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aeKVYanzg4

Again, I don't own Minecraft, never played it -- but thoroughly loved this video! Will you post another one like this that you recommend, where they go through someone's world and comment on it?

<3

my favourite thing about THE CREVICE!!! is the way that one of the demonstrates at the end that you can jump over the fucking thing.

this one is long, very long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcsN3d7eKgY

but it's so fucking funny. 'dirt! precious dirt!'

these fellas are now massive on youtube as a result of their minecraft blogs, and they'd been doing the game-blogging thing for ages. but i could watch simon and lewis narrate paint drying and find it entertaining. i think it'll be called 'the minecraft effect' in years to come; their fallout 3 blog is brilliant too though

Deeply mired in this now ... so many parts! :crazy:

this fella took daily cartographs for the start of his server's evolution

minecraft.gif

Fuck, I wish we did that.

Or DID we...

:emotawesomepm9:

We really need to load the map up in something with an ariel view. I'm really curious to what it looks like.

if anyone here is thinkin of gettin into minecraft, kramer and alex and i are gonna be playin on a dif server than the watmm one . the watm one is just too populated i feel like .

send a pm if ur interested

sounds fun

Guest Pennywise

if anyone here is thinkin of gettin into minecraft, kramer and alex and i are gonna be playin on a dif server than the watmm one . the watm one is just too populated i feel like .

lol, theres like 4 people on the watmm server

lol, theres like 4 people on the watmm server

Yea, definitely not overpopulated. We could probably knock down a couple buildings if you want something near the spawn point. I think AcrossCanyons stopped playing, so someone can be my new neighbor :sup: :spiteful:

Archived