IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

That's awesome Kaini!

Ok, since I can't play on the watmm server, I finally got off my ass and went back to my singleplayer minecraft and packaged my main level to share with you guys. Kaini, or anyone similarly obsessed, would you mind downloading my map and giving the minecart ride a shot? I think it's a 10-15 minute round trip ride, going to the highest highs and deepest depths...You start off with the cart right in front of you, all you have to do is push and hop in.

I set it to peaceful so you wouldn't get harassed as much, but animals occasionally step onto the tracks, unfortunately...

Here it is:

Lumpy's singleplayer minecraft extravaganza:

http://www.mediafire.com/?reyr842zfywde3j

Hope someone plays it, as I've basically given up on singleplayer, so this is more or less my crowning singleplayer achievement...

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:emotawesomepm9::beer:

Thanks! It's not that cool compared to what can be achieved in multiplayer, which is part of the reason I don't have patience for singleplayer any more...but it still represents a lot of hours lol

jesus, obviously! it's an amazing world! It looks like imma have to clear the tracks, as there is a minecart there that stops me, but what i've seen so far (after 3 tries, fuckin pigs) it is nothing short of amazing.

hm, there shouldn't be a cart stopping you, though my minecraft crashed before i packaged the file and I lost a cart, it may have left it on the track somewhere....

I forgot to mention, that as long as you don't get blocked by an animal, the track does a full loop, taking you from the start all the way across the world and back again, mostly using the same track except for in a few areas where it made more sense to separate it slightly to add boosters...so you can ride the ride as long as you want...

Guest ezkerraldean

I wanted to point out the relative ease of making a Minecraft pickaxe with a pretzel:

IMAG0006.jpg

its an apex twins logo duh

Are there any text/HTML-readable interviews with Lewis & Simon? All I can find are audio interviews/podcasts. I'd love to hear them talk a bit about their videos & series.

if you are on the server before it goes down you can stay on

its just something to do with having to go through MINECRAFT.NET to get into your server. every server has it and when the site is down you get a 503 error cause it cant connect.

but if youre in there already it doesnt have to connect to it

I wanted to point out the relative ease of making a Minecraft pickaxe with a pretzel:

IMAG0006.jpg

its an apex twins logo duh

I have another tutorial series for IDM logos using pretzels. Stay tuned!

Discovered it yesterday, just bought it this morning... What a bad idea, I've a lot of work right now :facepalm:

Anyway, how can I find the watmm server adress ? Can someone tell me by PM or something ?

Discovered it yesterday, just bought it this morning... What a bad idea, I've a lot of work right now :facepalm:

Anyway, how can I find the watmm server adress ? Can someone tell me by PM or something ?

You need to PM Kokoon your Minecraft user name so you can be Whitelisted. Also ask him for the server name, I can't remember off the top of my head.

Archived