IGNORED

Mr Oizo - Rubber OST

Guest analogue wings

i don't know what the deal is, but the image just has the track names and Oizo posted it on his twitter. There are fifteen tracks, so either he's gonna release the soundtrack as an album after the EP, or that's just incidental stuff that won't be released.

4 tracks EP has been released (and the title track Rubber is dope imo), and the whole album will be released on Ed Rec "soon".

I just want to see this movie, hope it's out in France soon !

• 1 month later...
Guest Backson

313JpQfy0dL._SS500_.jpg

1. Sympho8 1:28

2. Rubber 4:08

3. Crows And Guts 2:28

4. Tricycle Express 3:50

5. Everything Is Fake 1:38

6. Room 16 2:27

7. Bellyball Road 1:07

8. No Reason 2:10

9. Sheila 3:27

10. Racket 1:34

11. Le Caoutchouc 1:45

12. Polocaust 1:20

13. Dump 1:13

14. Sunsetire 1:30

November 5th

Ed Banger Records

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw the movie yesterday and it was...Awesome. Very good actors, very nice photography, very fun, very "no reason". The music was good yet not amazing, except a few tracks. But I listened excerpts and some tracks in the movie seem to not appear on the CD (especially a kinda "Gym tonic" song and some hardcore version of his track "Gay Dentists").

But if you can, check the movie ! It really worth it !

Guest Backson

it annoys me that this and "Our Day Will Come" aren't being screened in my country.

Two facinating French films soundtracked by great French electro artists.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I have seen the movie yesterday and it reminded me of the daft punk movie. If you want to like it you will but it was below my expectations

I have seen the movie yesterday and it reminded me of the daft punk movie. If you want to like it you will but it was below my expectations

I really wanted to like it, the concept seemed interessting, and while watching I got what they were going for, but I found the execution ofit to just be awkward and rather boring...

Archived