IGNORED

a message of love and mindfulness

Guest happycase

Guest happycase

^Is this all directed at me? I'm gonna do all the opposites I think. (Except the kiss the girl statement. I'll just swap kiss for fuck and add senseless on the end) :spiteful:

:spiteful: nice!

Hey what's up Enter? How's your day? I feel connected to you because you've met vamos.

Cant believe the "merging usernames" thread got closed.

Thanks for the support. I've been having a hard time since Joyrex closed my thread because he personally didn't enjoy it.

By the way, sup chassis?

Sup man :cool:

Thanks for the support. I've been having a hard time since Joyrex closed my thread because he personally didn't enjoy it.

By the way, sup chassis?

Just like my favorite morning routine, posting on WATMM is a crapshoot. But I am confident you'll post future quality threads that will survive UNLOCKED!! *lightning bolt strikes behind Castle Grayskull*

Edit: I once had a 'brilliant' idea for a thread that was a horse race, in the form of a poll. Horse #1 was option #1, and horse #2 was option #2, and the point was to see which horse won. That thready (deservedly, lol) got promptly locked. :)

Guest happycase

2yybad0.jpg

this is the most important picture i can provide from our kitchen right now. it's our delicious hollyhock dressing recipe. it's upside down.

use organic tamari.

By the way, sup chassis?

Just like my favorite morning routine, posting on WATMM is a crapshoot. But I am confident you'll post future quality threads that will survive UNLOCKED!! *lightning bolt strikes behind Castle Grayskull*

Edit: I once had a 'brilliant' idea for a thread that was a horse race, in the form of a poll. Horse #1 was option #1, and horse #2 was option #2, and the point was to see which horse won. That thready (deservedly, lol) got promptly locked. :)

that's a great thread. the lock can serve as a finish line.

Guest happycase

thanks man. i really respect your ideas and feel like i learn from you. i'm glad you're in touch with yourself as a cosmic being.

here's a caterpillar for you.

1180778104_caterpillar2.jpg

fucking beautiful caterpillar man, shit... really nice. god metamorphosis so badass.

thanks man. i'm glad you're in touch with yourself as a cosmic being.

no thank you, and i'm glad your in touch that part of yourself as well, how ever you wish to express it.

salvatorin worded it beautifully here;

qaz wsx edc rfv tgb yhn ujm

oh, he went there.

father marley.

I HAD A FUCKING REVELATION

GET THE FUCK OUT OUT OF THE FUCKING INTERNET AND GO HELP PEOPLE. I WILL TOO. I CANT LEAD BUT I CAN SPEAK OF LEADIKNG.

THERE ARE IMPORTANT PEOPLE TO HELP. THIS IS NOT THE CENTURY OF THE SELF.

YOU WILL CONTINUE LIVING AN EXISTENTIALLY MEANINGLESS EXISTENCE UNTIL YOU STEP OUTSIDE OF YOUR FAGGOT LITTLE BITCH BOX AND HELP OTHERS. I HAVE COME HERE WITH MY SHINING WORDS OF GLORY TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT LIFE. IT IS NOT FULFILLING. YOU MUST DO SOMETHING FOR OTHERS! YOU MUST HELP, IMPROVE THE WORLD> WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO IMPROVE THE WORLD>

STOP DWELLING IN YOUR OWN HEAD> LOOKING INWARD ? BULLSHIT. STEP OUTSIDE

Archived