IGNORED

This is what you all think the Irish are anyway

chassis

Guest Billov

Fuck sake... I was down the pub havin a bit of hog roast and some pints of guinness... this is clearly where the party was at :emotawesomepm9:

Breakdancing on cobblestones and spinning their mickeys, this has always been the irish way of life :)

Fuck sake... I was down the pub havin a bit of hog roast and some pints of guinness... this is clearly where the party was at :emotawesomepm9:

Breakdancing on cobblestones and spinning their mickeys, this has always been the irish way of life :)

Looked like he was break dancing on 10% cobble stone and the rest was glass and man jizz

Guest beeb21

before the gay-action started i was pretty impressed by all the manliness. when dicks were touched i was impressed by all the courage and ability to party asses off.

in conclusion ireland seems to be a really nice place. i'd like to spend my next holiday in that crowd

Guest Billov

before the gay-action started i was pretty impressed by all the manliness. when dicks were touched i was impressed by all the courage and ability to party asses off.

in conclusion ireland seems to be a really nice place. i'd like to spend my next holiday in that crowd

To be honest I was expecting them to start beating the shit out of eachother... instead they just started beating each other off :) what a happy outcome

Guest beatfanatic

To be honest I was expecting them to start beating the shit out of eachother... instead they just started beating each other off :) what a happy outcome

heh. sup. :cool:

This is fucking great because it really illustrates the true power of a crowd and satisfying larger demands.

"aye, I'll "jump around" like the American-Irish House Of Pain!"

"fack off, I'll take my pants down!"

"erm...hey, da worm! da windmill!!!!"

"I still got me pants down! I'm fuckin' da' cobblestone! Clap-press-up time!!!!"

"alright, fuck it, c'mon, let's vertical 69 with your bloody chest and me fistin' your tackle r8 wicked"

Crowd: "AYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

P.S. Ireland--don't touch anyone bleeding since around 1985!

common xxx, do not disappoint us...

we were all expecting you to describe the repercussion of that awful cut in medical terms :emotawesomepm9:

Guest underscore

lol, this. not to mention i'm of mostly irish descent, so i'd have a cover to go there rather than just going for the man versus man mosh mututal masturbation...ing

Guest Coalbucket PI

lol, this. not to mention i'm of mostly irish descent, so i'd have a cover to go there rather than just going for the man versus man mosh mututal masturbation...ing

fyi every cunt who goes to ireland thinks they are of mostly irish descent and nobody there wants to hear about it so unless you are prepared to prove your irishness by jiggling the cock of a man doing a pants down handstand then don't bother

Guest nene multiple assgasms

they should've touched wieners while doing handstands and singing the irish national anthem.

Guest disparaissant

actually all the irish people i know are vegans and most of them either dj or play in bands and a few of them are crossdressers so i base my irish stereotypes on that. you're all goddamn radical leftist cross dressing musicians, the lot of you!

the irish video reminded me of that picture of the guy holding the other guy up with his dick hand and grabs dick. cant remember where i saw it. probably funny pictures thread.

heh. sup. :cool:

This is fucking great because it really illustrates the true power of a crowd and satisfying larger demands.

"aye, I'll "jump around" like the American-Irish House Of Pain!"

"fack off, I'll take my pants down!"

"erm...hey, da worm! da windmill!!!!"

"I still got me pants down! I'm fuckin' da' cobblestone! Clap-press-up time!!!!"

"alright, fuck it, c'mon, let's vertical 69 with your bloody chest and me fistin' your tackle r8 wicked"

Crowd: "AYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

P.S. Ireland--don't touch anyone bleeding since around 1985!

common xxx, do not disappoint us...

we were all expecting you to describe the repercussion of that awful cut in medical terms :emotawesomepm9:

Well As I said, I saw him the other night. The cut had healed up nicely. But it is like a MASSIVE scar. He also has some scarring on his stomach, you can see he cut himself too.

For Athurs day I stayed at home and did thermodynamics, such craic.

Archived