IGNORED

A Shared Sexual Experience

sneaksta303

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, Ogwambi emailed me yesterday saying he wanted to do an interview. I was like "well, usually you have to be asked to be interviewed, not the other way around." He didn't seem to grasp the concept fully. :shrugs:

upload to a youtube type service, why not?

Also, Ogwambi emailed me yesterday saying he wanted to do an interview. I was like "well, usually you have to be asked to be interviewed, not the other way around." He didn't seem to grasp the concept fully. :shrugs:

i bet they're not who they say they are.

He obviously has some shit to say.

He obviously has some shit to say.

And the video:

http://www.archive.org/details/ASharedSexualExperienceDaddysBadHabits

It streams if you click the box

Guest tht tne

What. The. FUCK!

I get back on Monday from a nursing rotation in Mozambique. It was really amazing--especially the street vendors. I picked up a DVD hoping for some Tshe Tsha Boys or more Shangaan electro. I decided to ignore the "Made In Uganda" on the back. I had learned a scattering of Swahili before I went.

"vipi shelabela hicki?" (what is this?)I asked the vendor. He only had a few teeth and one eye was cloudy blue and blind. He started laughing and smacking through his gums. Fuck, it sounded like Lugandan or something. English really is the national language of Uganda but most people prefer Luganda. I felt badly for him so I quickly shuffled a wad of 40,000 Metical his way and took the DVD. Turns out that's about the monthly wage of a typical Mozambique vendor. It's about 1 US dollar. He yelped with glee. Africa.

"hahaha okole pu-pu haha" I remembered him saying clearly. Luganda is tonal and I couldn't be sure..."you may do pu-pu?" I roughly found on the internet when I got home.

Yes. Poo-Poo was right. I booted it on my laptop on the flight home but SMASHED IT SHUT within seconds! The track coming through was hot though...something vaguely familiar but totally reworked and refurbished or something, hard to explain.

I jammed it all 21 hours home. It had bonus audio tracks. Great reworks. I watched the video at home and it was...well...fuck me. DA POO-POO!!!!

I could count on WATMM to have a thread going already!

But it was really well done...I PM'd Yegg about it because I thought it would be right down her alley (alley... :spiteful::emotawesomepm9: ).

See, these bad habits and shared experiences have totally made me #based and sick.

DEEEEPAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

my mate ed did a remix of my remix, it's pretty fuckin sweet. now i'm going to remix the remix of the remix as soon as he figures out giving people 128kbps mp3s is a bad idea in 2010.

my mate ed did a remix of my remix, it's pretty fuckin sweet. now i'm going to remix the remix of the remix as soon as he figures out giving people 128kbps mp3s is a bad idea in 2010.

Let me get my remix hat. And my bad bit rates beating stick.

Just wanted to pop in to say hope you all enjoyed my remix. I myself thought it was quite good.

I agree.

Archived