IGNORED

Squarepusher WANG Rave and Bass Set 2010!

Guest teetime

Guest teetime

Promoters Electro Elvis and Lula reach a milestone in their battle to “defend the dance underground”. Refusing to sell out, the duo continue their unrelenting no compromise approach to putting on parties, rather than club nights. To help celebrate the decade in style they have collected some like minded, battle hardened tech warriors, including the big man Squarepusher (with a rare rave and bass set), Plaid (live PA), Simian Mobile Disco, the Sabreman Andrew Weatherall, techster Mark Broom and Radioactive Man (live). Also on the bill are Posthuman (live), Richard Sen, Bass J, Vibration Dub Sound System and the Soul Jazz DJs. This is sure to be the warehouse party of the year and is not to be missed by anybody with even the slightest tendency for what underground raving should be about. Held at the Ewer Street Car Park, it’s gonna be a proper job.

Source

So! Who is recording? :excl:

Guest Dirty Protest

As this thread is redundant, Teetime whats good to do in Croatia? Im staying just over the boarder from Piran, but have car. Spent a lot of time in Slovenia(i fucking love the place, its a lot like Northern Ireland where I grew up(and Zizek might be my favoutite person thats ever lived, but thats aside =) )), but never really travelled Croatia. I only ask you because I dont know or have a chance to speak to anyone from there.

Yeah man last year was good. Very messy. I went there after a night at Ronnie Scotts and lots of wine.

Got an emai lrecently about this years one.

This years wang:

Hello WANGers

After a lengthy hiatus, we are going back to our roots.

For our 11th birthday on Saturday 20th November we're hosting a intimate low-key party on the outskirts of Shoreditch.

With banging electro all night, from 10PM - 6AM, cheap bar prices and only £7 on the door, what more could you ask for?

How about:

Radioactive Man - Live Keith has a whole album's worth of as yet unreleased sonic weapons to unleash on you lucky people

Dexorcist - DJ Set Booze Brown will be firing off the militant electro, no doubt whilst nodding furiously

Bass Junkie - DJ Set Fresh from helping us conquer Fabric, we couldn't put on an electro night without Aunt Phyllis

Billy Nasty - DJ Set A member of both the Electro Alliance and the Techno Militia, Bill is a dance-floor devastator

Electro Elvis WANG Commander-in-chief rallies the troops for another electro asault

Lula First lady of WANG, makes a rare electro apearance

Electroplated Ben Wang irregular Ben Lyford continues to prove the power of Ableton Live

with yet more acts still to be announced....

WANG - Saturday 20th November - Korsan 161 Kingsland Road E2 8AL

www.wanging.com for more info

Guest Billov

Billy Nasty - DJ Set A member of both the Electro Alliance and the Techno Militia, Bill is a dance-floor devastator

i wish i was this guy

Archived