IGNORED

What's the freakiest shit you've done?

impakt

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tht tne

i blatantly pissed on the floor in my friend's basement when i was sloppy drunk one time... i mean this was a long, satisfying piss, not just a little dribble

pissed on a beanbag chair in college because i was really drunk and actually thought it was a toilet?

Ye Ive done that before. Cept it was just me lying on my bedroom floor. Then legging it to the jacks when I realised what was going on.

Guest disparaissant

i also drank like 4 liters of red wine during a drinking game and vomited most of it all over a bathroom stall. a friend of mine said of that stall: "it looked like someone had been brutally murdered with a chainsaw in there. if people bled purple, anyways."

same stuff both times, carlo rossi sangria.

i don't drink carlo rossi sangria anymore.

Guest tht tne

i also drank like 4 liters of red wine during a drinking game and vomited most of it all over a bathroom stall. a friend of mine said of that stall: "it looked like someone had been brutally murdered with a chainsaw in there. if people bled purple, anyways."

same stuff both times, carlo rossi sangria.

i don't drink carlo rossi sangria anymore.

the first time i ever got drunk i had like a fifth of seagram's gin with orange juice (what's that called?) because i didn't know when to stop, didn't drink oj for a while

not freaky, like I would tell you fuckers, but my friend Hobo D and I ran around (very soon after 9/11) and took a sharpee to all of the American flag stickers on any car we saw downtown and crossed them out....was sick of seeing so many flags that stand for something completely the opposite of freedom or the pursuit of happiness, they do in my opinion....oh and my thread on warpcomm, The Day The Beat Was Humbled, the day of the attacks, didn't go over so well.... :fear::ohmy::fear::ohmy::fear::ohmy::cool:

Archived