IGNORED

What's the freakiest shit you've done?

impakt

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to a UV neon paint night in a club last week, and didn't get a single spot of paint on me...

now tell me that isn't freaky :cool:

one time i peed in a leftovers container from Rice to Riches because I was too nervous to walk down the hall to the bathroom in the middle of the night cause my friend's floors were too creaky and I didn't want to wake him. In the morning I carefully carried the container to the toilet in broad daylight, which in hindsight was a far riskier move than just peeing when I had to go.

I got all you motherfuckers beat on so many levels.

I have tons of stories about crazy shit I've done (especially in college... well even since grade school really. Shit you just won't believe) but the one thing that may take the cake was when I was a junior in high school, I freaked out and took off all of my clothes in at the graduating senior's assembly and started screaming... in the gym, in front of over 2000 students.

My principal was so fucking pissed that he called the police on me and was going to charge me with a sex crime. He was also threatening to expell me. The only way I got out of it was because I was leaving school early that day to go to a friend's wake (who had died under mysterious circumstances). When he found out, he told the police to leave and he took mercy on me by suspending me for the last 2 or 3 weeks of the schoolyear, so that I would miss all of my finals.

The next year, everyone in school knew who I was and I was voted prom king for being a freak.

One night, I ran around my high school with three other friends and we epoxy glued all of the doors shut and since we were trained ninja hooligans we never got caught, those poor janitors though(worked there asses off to get the school open), only set school back by an hour though.... :spiteful::shuriken::facepalm:

Fucked in plain view of a street while drunk, though it was in a dark spot, near rocks and bushes... but not behind them. Didn't really think much of it until now actually, that was pretty bold for me. And got a BJ in front of a dumpster, heheh... that was classy. I suggested it as a joke, but we ended up going through with it. Good times.

do tell

i made explsive mastic. The charge consisted of acetone peroxide mixed with diluted ping pong balls. I was making it with a friend. Once we made like 200g of explosive - we wanted to blow a tree. Unfortunately, we lost the "bread" on our way to the tree. Right in the middle of a public park. Yep.

I can just imagine some bored dude found it, and tried to melt this "piece of plastic" with a lighter - baboom.

Also there are a few stuffs I can't dwell upon. Not yet. I keep it for the next "What's the freakiest shit you've done?" thread

Everyone's such a pussy about coming out with the *real* shit. I know half of you have fucked your dogs and/or raped quadriplegics.

Archived