IGNORED

What's the freakiest shit you've done?

impakt

Guest Calx Sherbet

when my folks got divorced (also back in highschool) I intentionally got super pissed (2 bottles of red wine, 10 tequila shots, 4 beers, gulped girl's cocktail that she'd been nursing for 4 hours, leftover Garrone, A COFFEE to supposedly BALANCE IT OUT derp derp). needless to say, i projectile vomited so much that i completely covered the bar's floor, then blacked out, woke up home in bed, then dozed off and slept for 27 hours. had the shakes for half a week.

holy fuck

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most recently I've had a fucking huge boil on my arse. Base of my spine. Size of a golfball, no kidding. So anyway, it burst as I sat down for a 2+ hour flight. Blood and puss dribbling through my white board shorts non-stop. It looked like I'd pissed all over the seat when I stood up. It smelt vile and was definitely worth a biohazard warning.

that is utterly foul and amazing, i salute you.

Guest Calx Sherbet

Came in my neighbours car while he went inside a fish and chip shop to get us food.

hm, thought that said cat at first

Had a failed wank on a rollercoaster.

holy lol, too bad it failed. can you imagine hitting the person behind you while going down an incline

I took a piss outside in my garden when someone was in the toilet. we only have one toilet and i really needed to go.

Thats not very freaky at all. Ive done that plenty of times.

Ha ha me too. Did a pee about 4hrs earlier and furtilised the grass in me in English country garden.

Whid13.jpg

Oh dear that made me proper crack up.

One time I stuck tht tne's penis in a pool filter.

with my penis

I read that as 'sucked' originally - now I was gonna ssy that is freaky lol!

sexed a girl on a table in the middle of a party... i felt weird afterwards though. it was some stupid goth party.

sexed another girl at her house while her best friend was sitting there watching us... then she started fingering herself.

Cool and that's more like it!

Guest futuregirlfriend

A guy wouldnt move his van from my mates garage one day so I shat on a car cloth and rubbed it all over his interior inc the windows ect.

Bus%20ID%20photograph.jpg

I'd believe it.

I'm a pretty calm dude, but I think the most extreme thing I've done.. which is not nearly as extreme as some of the shit I've read... is that I took a piss on a police station.. lol

my friend took a piss in the letter box slider thingy in the door to the bank next to the police station.. now that is crazy

Guest Lube Saibot

ooh ooh, new-ish one (two weeks ago) that i forgot about:

i was on the train, and i went to pee, and the toilet was... sordid... so with the very TIP of my fingernail i lift up the toilet seat, and tip toe over, and trying not to touch ANYTHING i unzip and start peeing. the train bobs a bit, and the toilet seat snaps down, glancing the tip of my dick. recoiling in pain, i go super angry piss sayan and just pee in a spherical flurry all around, emptying the remainder of the gush of pee into the soap dispenser.

the fuck-you-world payoff was that, for the remainder of the train trip, people would go to the bathroom, pee/shit/wank/whatever, I'd hear the wash basin turn on, and then, without exception, a loud "ewwwwwww!!!!!" would follow.

good times.

ooh ooh, new-ish one (two weeks ago) that i forgot about:

i was on the train, and i went to pee, and the toilet was... sordid... so with the very TIP of my fingernail i lift up the toilet seat, and tip toe over, and trying not to touch ANYTHING i unzip and start peeing. the train bobs a bit, and the toilet seat snaps down, glancing the tip of my dick. recoiling in pain, i go super angry piss sayan and just pee in a spherical flurry all around, emptying the remainder of the gush of pee into the soap dispenser.

the fuck-you-world payoff was that, for the remainder of the train trip, people would go to the bathroom, pee/shit/wank/whatever, I'd hear the wash basin turn on, and then, without exception, a loud "ewwwwwww!!!!!" would follow.

good times.

why do you pee so close? I usually stand away at least a foot when I piss.

when i was 9 years old i got caught rubbing one out on a train in the bathroom by an old lady as i forgot to lock the door. probably one of the most important facial expressions i have ever seen.

that's interesting Lube Saibot because i have also just remembered something i did

i was in Naples one weekend with an ex girlfriend who was extremely annoying. We went out for a meal and 5 minutes into the main course she reveals a bright blue dildo in her bag. She takes it out and it becomes obvious that she is fighting her vagina with it. By now i'm a little drunk and i lean over the table and start kissing her spilling her drink over the table. She continues enjoying the dildo throughout the meal and we get more daring as time goes on. I took my ice cream and dipped the dildo in it under the table and begin licking the ice cream off. We eventually get asked to leave so we finish each other off outside in front of a pet shop and get a taxi in our soggy underwear to go and see a dubbed version of Terminator 2.

a dubbed version of Terminator 2.

is there any other kind?

i think i know what you mean here, essines. The original version of T2 was a silent movie after all.

Archived