IGNORED

UFO's over El Paso, Bronx ,and Brazil

vertsk8er419

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Scrambled Ears

The middle of the first video showing the Brazil UFOs was pretty crazy.

ya that was the only thing i found interesting. incidentally a friend is in Brazil currently and claims to have seen UFOs...would be cool if these were the ones...

seriously though ive already met the aliens...they stop in every now and again to pick up some tabs and smoke a spliff

i've seen bolts of green light before. twice. like a lightening bolt come down and hit the ground then dissapear. dunno wtf it was!

and no i wasn't high/drunk.

the first time i saw it was when i was driving back from dropping a mate home. and the second time was at the back of my house, in the garden, i saw it from the window. this was around 2002/03 i think. - weird shit! (for real)

Ufo's look like a projection of people's desires. It all seems too childish for me.

Plus, even if they were to come and "share" whatever with us, capitalism would just make it into sellable goods, whatever it would be.

Therefore there are no aliens, and if there would be, we'd shit all over them for sure (unless they made contact with some bushmen haha)

Ufo's look like a projection of people's desires. It all seems too childish for me.

Plus, even if they were to come and "share" whatever with us, capitalism would just make it into sellable goods, whatever it would be.

Therefore there are no aliens, and if there would be, we'd shit all over them for sure (unless they made contact with some bushmen haha)

lol and looking out from the edge of the Universe there are no humans...

I personally think the human race is a product of alien intervention by some means.

I personally think the human race is a product of alien intervention by some means.

How exactly can you THINK that? It sounds more like a believe thing like god and unicorns.

Guest abusivegeorge

So if we knew our place in the universe we could look toward the center of the universe and expect to find the advanced life we all long for and also take note in our ring what should be as developed as us as well as where we stand amongst it all.

But if the universe is infinite then there is no centre, I could be the centre of the universe, you or any other arbitrary point.

universe isn't infinite.

AFAIK we don't really know one way or another.

My favourite posts so far.

What is at the edge of the Universe if it isn't infinite?

OH MY GOD

the norad guy said that these aliens will just observe at first (october 13'th), and won't land. that is set for a later date i suppose ..

in any case, he was right, they didn't land, they just fucked about being balloons for a bit. damnit, this is annoying, i just wanna know wtf "they" were!

unless we define what alien means, i suggest we don't proceed with this discussion.

space-mexicans.

i just had an image of my uncles and aunts in space suits.

the landscaping around my space-yard looks good.

How exactly can you THINK that? It sounds more like a believe thing like god and unicorns.

Your right. Everything just is. No need to elaborate there at all. Just like AIDS and Cancer just existing, there is no need to find a cure. But how exactly? Well think about how close we are to being able to make life. Once we crack the genetic code anything goes. It isn't to odd to assume a race more advanced then us figured out how to make life and how to start it (thus us maybe).

Weather or not the universe is infinite it can always have a center. Like 0 on the number line that extends infinitely in both directions.

Guest futuregirlfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5PHIEkoMXk

my huband fall every time in abnormal fury and del tremence symptoms -

atnasa,ufo tehems and not only udne rspary-.

will conclude abotu this later again.

kremlin directshuts up lastUFO infromation =connection-(NY case)-

by debil starvation directive vblakmcialign on proeprty paymnetlose simultaneoulsbut in reality only naivcourn to ERASE understanding

ifsituation

by construction of del tremence scandal.only.

I did not beleive in information spreaded by all west media abotu 13th.,october UFO case.(judegbythe way also said abotu number 13th on the hearing on 12vewhatis gans strange)

now,anylyzing the informtaion and kremlin,s adventuristic an d panic racistic to own population denial of it-

and also under new wave of strating ofhusband unexpectedely

sympoms-

I am really shocked with the coinclusions which are mathematically obviously and unite interestsofdo all theworld-eps

usa

russia

but

centring on

israel and other middleeast countries.

as authorities and sect are super repressiverleyfight for my understanding ofmy own-an dwhattheydecided for me-

I will say here only

whtathey count to hide the most-but from myself-as racistically relatefto own population and intellectula elite.

but whtayou fixateof coures yourself.

abotu 12ve-october.,my video of9.30 a.m. before court herign wheri say categorizacally about -youhavenasa event for sure-and thati express protest to all authorities who are in agreementa gainst me about my vision capabilities.

but i said abotu nasa launch orland

whatis very few on thecoppararywith UFO

if it was real.

I am afraid much of repressions with whochi will nto be able to manage-becall this and mylast

now conclusions.

I am afraid to type thid here

as th einformation is veryexpensive-but clearmathematically-

husband tired me all the eveining-i am afradi not to formulate it enough

I do tno wnatto give it up so

but warn kremlin ,islaqmsitic driving areinmcreasing an dwill ienrrepress -and my contact with israle.usa officials is unovergoning-

authorities the first of all increase some poisoning subds and directdurgs tried to expose me to drusginfluencein the corut today colelctign the turn udner them

iu left=

contoling cassation term and warning secretary to reduce fabricatiuons

thati ahve100 pers memory out any camewr

a and i haceretrospective memory whochremind more in mroe fardistance.

thsi warnign medssageos about.

israle.

usa.

krermlin

understoiood all an dknow abotu lastcase an dotehr casesofufo.

theydo tno wantto admit i to express this what is udnertsnadable for them.

so i warn

not to repress me for this knowledge-not vision now-conclusions-

because -uder affect and abuse i can produce unexpectedely things an dproduction ect...

they also continu to press by psychiatry suggestion and insluts,whtais not impressive but they hold in mind to remove.

Archived