IGNORED

I wish I could jump my cousin.

Guest No Don't :(

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only acceptable reason that incest is still a taboo is that you would risk retarded children, so....

so you'd have no problem with fucking your mum, or your sister? or your brother?

man oh man. watta world.

There's actually an interesting question in bioethics as to whether disgust at the thought of incest with a close relative (as in parent or sibling) is innate (or perhaps a result of extended close contact with the family member during early development phases) or learned (or based on expectations of deformities).

Notably, one isn't typically raised in close quarters with one's cousin, and the societal taboo against cousinsex hasn't been around for very long.

sup

Guest dese manz hatin

the only acceptable reason that incest is still a taboo is that you would risk retarded children, so....

so you'd have no problem with fucking your mum, or your sister? or your brother?

man oh man. watta world.

im not attracted to either of them personally, but no. if both persons are attracted to each other then why not? i dont see how this is any different from say gay sex, or any sex at all.

man oh man. watta world.

im not attracted to either of them personally, but no. if both persons are attracted to each other then why not? i dont see how this is any different from say gay sex, or any sex at all.

people should fuck who they want, but i think the line should be drawn at adult figures like parents, aunts and uncles, grandparents, etc getting with their child, niece/nephew, or grandchild. as a child, you have a bond of trust with them. viewing you as a sexual object perverts that trust and children can easily be coerced into unwanted relationships with older family figures just because of obedience to authority. but if you and your brother wanna bang, shit, who cares.

edit: :pedobear:

Guest dese manz hatin

yeah i agree with that somehow. at the very least, wanting to bang your mother indicates that youve got some serious psychological issues anyway

man oh man. watta world.

people should fuck who they want, but i think the line should be drawn at adult figures like parents, aunts and uncles, grandparents, etc getting with their child, niece/nephew, or grandchild. as a child, you have a bond of trust with them. viewing you as a sexual object perverts that trust and children can easily be coerced into unwanted relationships with older family figures just because of obedience to authority. but if you and your brother wanna bang, shit, who cares.

edit: :pedobear:

Yeah, just look at it terms of giving meaningful, informed consent. Obviously you have to draw an arbitrary line in terms of law enforcement (eg, statutory rape), but it's pretty obvious that some child isn't going to give meaningful consent, nor is your dog, or someone who you drugged, or who you found in a coma, etc. I have no idea why people fall on a slippery slope fallacy when it comes to sex, since it's relatively easy to draw a clear line on what you shouldn't feck in most cases.

Where it gets tricky is with something like indirect economic coercion, but there's pretty much no need to get into that.

i agree with that Hoodie. except the bold there. i'd add 'siblings', aswell, behind the line. lol

but to the thread maker: if you and your cuz wanna bang, shit, i don't care.

Oh, No Don't :(

My favorite WATMM Member is gay!

That's so beautiful!

edit: I don't know, cousin relationships have been somewhat taboo for at least a century.

That is so that we don't get genetic fuckup children resulting from the union. This won't be the case here yeah.

Guest Ricky Downtown

if he wants it and you want it, do it. and please tell me about it

like, please

cuz i'm pretty horny right now

Archived