IGNORED

36 - Memories In Widescreen (3SIXLP001)

brisk

WEBCOMPILE_STICKER.jpg

36 - Memories In Widescreen

3SIXLP001

3six Recordings 2010/2011

• Limited Edition Vinyl Picture Discs.

• Strictly limited to 250 copies, with NO repress.

• First 50 copies come with a bonus CD of exclusive material.

• Free Digital Download code, printed with every order.

• Digital version includes two exclusive tracks.

• Individually hand numbered and stickered.

• Packaged in 2 polysleeves, placed in a heavyweight PVC sleeve.

• High quality vinyl mailers, so they arrive in perfect condition.

• Artwork and design by 36.

Available to pre-order now from www.3six.net (full-length samples are there too)

pic004.jpg

pic003.jpg

pic002.jpg

pic001.jpg

Thanks y'all.

http://www.3six.net

http://www.memoriesinwidescreen.com

http://www.facebook.com/3sixrecordings

http://www.twitter.com/3sixrecordings

will there be a digital release? is that photography food coloring? did you shoot it? did i leave the iron on?

i listened to this yesterday and it may be my favorite of yours yet, although i havent gotten blue yet.

Digital release will be included free with the record. I've printed the codes and popped them inside the record sleeve, so you can download it when it arrives. All vinyl/physical records should include the digital version for free!

The artwork is actually multiple collages of water, photographed and re-molded. I actually did some other versions about a year ago and made some pretty funky sea creatures from them:

europa01.jpg

europa02.jpg

Same process.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

Digital release will be included free with the record. I've printed the codes and popped them inside the record sleeve, so you can download it when it arrives. All vinyl/physical records should include the digital version for free!

wouldn't it make more sense to get the digital download codes when you order, thus alleviating the wait time to hear? or maybe you want us to hear it first on vinyl

The artwork is actually multiple collages of water, photographed and re-molded. I actually did some other versions about a year ago and made some pretty funky sea creatures from them:

europa01.jpg

europa02.jpg

Same process.

siiick. very nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I can finally confirm that the bonus CD included with this is a full-length Bass Communion remix album, featuring 6 tracks/53 minutes of SW's material, reinterpreted by 36. It's the perfect companion album to Memories In Widescreen.

europa01.jpg

europa02.jpg

beautiful

• 2 weeks later...

:yeah::beer::sorcerer:

do I have to buy the digital release in addition to the vinyl release or is it included?

Included sir.

I sent all the records around the world staggered, so they'll hopefully arrive at everyones home at the same time. All the UK ones were sent today, so they should be with everyone tomorrow. A few people in the US/Japan etc have them already it seems.

do I have to buy the digital release in addition to the vinyl release or is it included?

Included sir.

I sent all the records around the world staggered, so they'll hopefully arrive at everyones home at the same time. All the UK ones were sent today, so they should be with everyone tomorrow. A few people in the US/Japan etc have them already it seems.

so how can I access them? (I bought the Memories In Widescreen / Hypersona / Hollow Bundle) I did not receive a download link as I bought them.

Included sir.

so how can I access them? (I bought the Memories In Widescreen / Hypersona / Hollow Bundle) I did not receive a download link as I bought them.

The download code is printed and included inside the record. Sadly, bandcamp doesn't let you include download codes to be emailed to pre-order purchases on the day of releases, so this was the only way. As I say, it should be with you any day though.

Included sir.

The download code is printed and included inside the record. Sadly, bandcamp doesn't let you include download codes to be emailed to pre-order purchases on the day of releases, so this was the only way. As I say, it should be with you any day though.

Ah thank you for clearing this up. I am really looking forward to it :beer:

Archived