IGNORED

A conundrum

Guest Drahken

If you photoshop mans nipples onto womens breasts, can they not have those little stars like on the from of magazines.

the stars are cool. i'd like to see a woman walk around with the star thing going on downtown. course she'd have to to be pretty.

okay I'm sorry if I offend anyone by saying this, but Die Antwoord are fucking awful. First off, that chick is hella ugly. Second off, these twats in their bloody underpants who are clearly trying to swing their packages in our direction are just ridiculous. Not to mention their music sucks major cock.

Thank you.

Out of breath.

okay I'm sorry if I offend anyone by saying this, but Die Antwoord are fucking awful. First off, that chick is hella ugly. Second off, these twats in their bloody underpants who are clearly trying to swing their packages in our direction are just ridiculous. Not to mention their music sucks major cock.

Thank you.

Out of breath.

Address your concerns in the "Die Antwoord" thread please.

btw

you're wrong

Die Antwoord are God

"'I think our style of music is like ... we make car-crash music. Like when there's a car-crash, everyone looks. It's like, kids dancing in the rain, no-one's really paying that much attention. But when there's an accident everyone's checking it out, so that's our style.'"

Die Antwoord make me feel like I'm living in the future, and for that, they are awesome.

Die Antwoord are God

"'I think our style of music is like ... we make car-crash music. Like when there's a car-crash, everyone looks. It's like, kids dancing in the rain, no-one's really paying that much attention. But when there's an accident everyone's checking it out, so that's our style.'"

Die Antwoord make me feel like I'm living in the future, and for that, they are awesome.

Subforum? :blush:

Guest Backson

Stephen fry is laughing at you for missing the point entirely.

having said that, I can totally see why people would hate Die Antwoord. Its just a bit redundant to openly criticise them, cos that's also the joke.

Die Antwoord are God

wait, so that's the key to success? be so terrible that people can't help but listen to you just to see how bad it's gonna get?

Die Antwoord are God

wait, so that's the key to success? be so terrible that people can't help but listen to you just to see how bad it's gonna get?

now you're getting it...........

stop clogging up the 'a conundrum' thread, guys. basically die antwoord are a joke that waddy jones takes deadly seriously. and i love them for it, the man is a genius imo.

Archived