IGNORED

New Burial Premièred At Turin’s Teatro Carignano Theatre

Redruth

Did not listen but I guess it's pitched pop R&B hit sample, woodblock percussion with a lighter sample?

Spot on. Sounds a bit more like pitched down samples this time around.

there's a bit more to it then that but burials not for everyone

I enjoyed his first album, and already then it was teetering on being repetitive. The second album further solidified it.

burial should keep doing what he's doing. he's got quite the following doing what he loves to do and i think most of us

are quite satisfied with him continuing. if you don't like then thats fine, go off and listen to

whatever it is you do like and leave the burial alone.

I've yet to find another dubstep artist that can create atmospheres similar to Burial (this is NOT a namedropping request). I don't like his first album, but what I heard from that clip sounds quite promising. It's just that I'm so tired of hunting bits and bits of his music from god knows how many youtube videos and other sources. He should just give an announcement or release something proper at once, be it an EP or something, instead of flowing out small pieces like this of what's coming up.

I've yet to find another dubstep artist that can create atmospheres similar to Burial (this is NOT a namedropping request). I don't like his first album, but what I heard from that clip sounds quite promising. It's just that I'm so tired of hunting bits and bits of his music from god knows how many youtube videos and other sources. He should just give an announcement or release something proper at once, be it an EP or something, instead of flowing out small pieces like this of what's coming up.

Oh you've really done it now.

Oh you've really done it now.

I take it that genre nitpickers are also capable of explaining what makes Burial not dubstep, other than that he's very popular. I'll be the first to admit that I am not good at defining this genre's aesthetics, etc. and that I'm just going with what seems to be the major tag for this artist.

Guest MortstoX

In a boring genre where 90% of the tracks include the same fucking wobble bass, there is a need for atist who can make a melody. New Burial? Yes, please.

In a boring genre where 90% of the tracks include the same fucking wobble bass, there is a need for atist who can make a melody. New Burial? Yes, please.

Well Burial is basically garage and not dubstep. And secondly dubstep has plenty of non wobble deep tunes.

• 2 months later...

i tried to like burial

it sucks

ok

it doesn't totally suck but its really boring to my ear

hard to believe this is getting so hyped

i don't get it?

is he someone's nephew or son ?

my man defused out in cornholewall is killing it and destroying this cunt whilst toiling in total obscurity

http://soundcloud.com/defazed

Archived