IGNORED

how often do you block the toilet?

keltoi

i once overflowed my toilet. piss and shit hit the floor,like a lot! i cleaned it up with a mop which i then ditched and didn't tell my roommate what had happened. better that way.

yeah, crap toilets should be banned, you'd think that we'd know the perfect engineering by now, and so any companies that go off and make something inferior get de-registered from the Master Flushers Association.

twas a wide poo though.

+ now we know what a scotsman keeps under heez kilt.

Ha, that's nothing - in the US (dunno about other countries), we have these new "dual flush" toilets that, depending on what you've just done, you can choose one of two buttons to flush and will use the appropriate water amount.

Hell, for obese Americans and their terrible diets (or Power Shitters™ like Keltoi), they should have a third button labeled "massive dump" and have it dump 4 liters via a high-powered jetstream.

Have you ever been outside North America, Joyrex?

yeah, crap toilets should be banned, you'd think that we'd know the perfect engineering by now, and so any companies that go off and make something inferior get de-registered from the Master Flushers Association.

twas a wide poo though.

Ha, that's nothing - in the US (dunno about other countries), we have these new "dual flush" toilets that, depending on what you've just done, you can choose one of two buttons to flush and will use the appropriate water amount.

Hell, for obese Americans and their terrible diets (or Power Shitters™ like Keltoi), they should have a third button labeled "massive dump" and have it dump 4 liters via a high-powered jetstream.

Have you ever been outside North America, Joyrex?

I would say yes, but then the CIA would have words with me

twas a wide poo though.

we've had dual flush since the 80's, fer water saving yanoe.

Archived