IGNORED

meanwhile in another parallel dimension…..

Guest yikes

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

this is an excerpt from the subforum where their dolls come to life and post on the board...

My Love had to work VERY late last night and didn't get home until past midnight :( , so it was around 3am when we went to bed.

He always comes in my room around 7:30 and we have sex for a while :wink: :wink: , then cuddle for an hour or so :) before getting up. :morning: :morning:

This morning though, I was still sleepy when he came in, and asked him if we could just snooze for a while. :sleeping: :sleeping: I told him how sorry I was but I I just couldn't enjoy making love,being half asleep. :|

He told me, "Cuddling with you IS making love. Just being with you, feeling you next to me, holding you, is making love. Love is MORE than sex. Sex is the frosting on the cake." I felt like crying when he said that, it was SO sweet! :angel:

Even though he is always telling me how much he loves me it never really occured to me. :fadein:

Think about it. :idea:

creepy_doll_wideweb__430x285.jpg

fucking hell ..i mean, fucking hell ..

This is the most monstrous facepalm metropolis I have ever known.

my bud's mom used to collect porcelain dolls, and dedicated a room in her house to them

i honestly thought i'd never see something creepier. until now

just imagine walking into one of these guys' 'realdoll storage room'

those dead eyes. those dead eyes

I like how the fact that they are dealing with dolls gives them the space to play act being chivalrous "I told my owner I wasn't in the mood so we just cuddled; love is about more than sex", says the inanimate sex toy. I wonder if anyone carries out such an elaborate ventriloquist charade with their fleshlight? "yeah, i'm trying to give my fleshlight some space, I don't want to pressure her into anything."

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

DUDE the fucking OP in that Favorite Photos of You with your Doll(s)! Thread DEAR GOD fucking CREEPSTEREENO

Guest disparaissant

i remember it being weekend web on somethingawful a while back but i'd never looked more into it. apparently yikes did...

does anyone remember the website of the 'company' that claimed to be in the process of 'growing' real, living fuck dolls? basically just a torso with breasts and vagina, a load of bullshit i know but entertaining.

they need to be epicly trolled by 4chan or somethin.

not really, just leave 'em alone. it's just a sex aid for socially awkward men. If this is bringing a little joy into their limited human lifespan whilst the aren't doing any harm to anyone else, why should their be any reason to hate over it. It'd be like reviling a vibrator and pulp romance novel forum for women or something, utterly pointless unless your natural affinities are towards the troll like state.

Yikes, how exactly did you find this forum?

this same thread was started on hipinion a few days ago.

think Yikes is a lurker.

amirite?

right asshole

thats why i am considered "members plus"

i start a cool thread and "i'm a lurker with 200+ posts

typical insular "us against them" my forum not yours

piss off lil toy

a long time pal of mine of mine uses a similar product for art installations

kevin ancell owns all of you bloodclots

http://www.coastnews.com/art/surf_art/surf_trip.htm

now please stfu sonny

they need to be epicly trolled by 4chan or somethin.

not really, just leave 'em alone. it's just a sex aid for socially awkward men. If this is bringing a little joy into their limited human lifespan whilst the aren't doing any harm to anyone else, why should their be any reason to hate over it. It'd be like reviling a vibrator and pulp romance novel forum for women or something, utterly pointless unless your natural affinities are towards the troll like state.

exactly :beer:

I'm just as entertained/shocked by this as anyone, but as with ullillilia, I say the less they are mucked with the better; let them continue to flourish in their dark little corner of the internet...

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

Yikes, how exactly did you find this forum?

this same thread was started on hipinion a few days ago.

think Yikes is a lurker.

amirite?

right asshole

thats why i am considered "members plus"

i start a cool thread and "i'm a lurker with 200+ posts

typical insular "us against them" my forum not yours

piss off lil toy

a long time pal of mine of mine uses a similar product for art installations

kevin ancell owns all of you bloodclots

http://www.coastnews.com/art/surf_art/surf_trip.htm

now please stfu sonny

[omg]http://imgur.com/uHicz.png[/omg]