IGNORED

World Cup 2018 goes to

Npoess

Yeah, but what is a country with only 1,6 million people in it, going to do with so many big new stadiums?.. How about building them in country where they actually can be used after the world cup is over.

Guest Ranky Redlof

hahahahahaha Quatar. I hope they will build large fridges as stadions then.

what a joke

Too bad it's not Belgium/Holland for 2018. Worst option for the FIFA but best option for the supporters.

LET THE OIL ROUBLES AND DOLLARS STREAM RIGHT INTO THE FIFA BOBOS POCKETS YIHAW

Yeah, but what is a country with only 1,6 million people in it, going to do with so many big new stadiums?.. How about building them in country where they actually can be used after the world cup is over.

They'll probably knock them all down, and build something else. They're rich, bitch!

i think everyone knew england didnt have a chance, but I'm mightily disappointed in america losing out. It is just what us soccer needed as a catalyst to actually try and create a good team in 12 years, the talent is out there, but the desire to improve (which means the money) needs to be put in. FUCK QATAR.

They'll probably knock them all down, and build something else. They're rich, bitch!

Fucking disgusting

i think everyone knew england didnt have a chance, but I'm mightily disappointed in america losing out. It is just what us soccer needed as a catalyst to actually try and create a good team in 12 years, the talent is out there, but the desire to improve (which means the money) needs to be put in. FUCK QATAR.

Dont get me wrong, as a place i think america is amazing but there is no way it should be there. No country should be allowed to host a world cup twice within say 30 years, it's just an insult to the other countries to be bidding again as early as you did. There are only 7 world cups within a 30 year timeframe.

Guest Ranky Redlof

Fucking disgusting

+1 build by slaves like everything else in Quatar

Sorry mate but the Yanks have had their WC

Dont get me wrong, as a place i think america is amazing but there is no way it should be there. No country should be allowed to host a world cup twice within say 30 years, it's just an insult to the other countries to be bidding again as early as you did. There are only 7 world cups within a 30 year timeframe.

totally agree. people (that dont really care and wont go to any games) are putting up a stink about it here. we dont deserve another world cup until we are selling out our pro games. i would feel bad for the rest of the world if they had to watch an american world cup. that being said, who knows what the sporting landscape will be in 2022. i predict after the chinese take over, ping pong will be the only sport anyone is allowed to watch.

Since when do Russians even play football? In the snow?

As for Qatar, don't think you can play football wearing a turban, a lunch cloth and sandals, but maybe I'm wrong.

Not to say that either selection is correct but,

Russia actually has quite a decent football league, Spartak Moscow and CSKA Moscow having fielded strong teams in the champions league.

And there are countries where islam is the predominant religion who play football very well. Qatar of course no being one of them.

But casual racism as trolling is the in thing I guess.

That is a LOL.

Also , what are they gonna do if Israel qualifies??

methinks i should start rooting for israel, if only for the scene it wold cause

on second thought maybe not, i could see killing happening over it.

Archived