IGNORED

World Cup 2018 goes to

Npoess

Guest Dirty Protest

I can sort of understand Russia, but Qartar wtf? FIFA ,verbally at least, are all about the advancement of the countries they give the cup to. How can a country with a population of as many people as go to watch English league football every week and have money coming out their arses advance either culturally or footbally. Seems a bit stupid that in the week theyve had their integrity questioned, that they award it to the country offering up the truck load of money.

japan have said if they get 2022, they have the technology to holographically project all the matches live into stadiums around the world, so you can see the various playoffs in your local stadium in full 3d holography.

thay have also been quoted as saying that this is not science fiction.

given the current upsurge of entirely cg pop acts in the land of the rising sun, i fucking believe them.

it would be awesome except for the fact that i couldn't really give that much of a fuck about football.

Fuck them, England and USA should both leave FIFA and create their own cup. It's the only way we'd win anything anyway.

Yeah alot of people are saying that. The Premier League have got easily enough money and influence to break off and form their own.

totally agree. people (that dont really care and wont go to any games) are putting up a stink about it here. .

to play devils advocate, the US would have a huge turn-out.

Think of all of the internationals that would go... not to mention Mexicans.

the US actually did have a great turn out for the tournament in 94, and it was considered a success by many, but some fo the anti-football rhetoric that came out in the lead-up to the tournament was ridiculous.

Archived