IGNORED

amazon student

Hoodie

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ranky Redlof

yes use them tuff word, you tuff guy :rolleyes:

"I couldn't give a shit what amazon do as long as they provide cheap materials to me." niceeee :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

poor guy

I'm sure amazon are shitting it over your boycott Ranky,

If you really want to make a difference join anonymous otherwise fuck off, no one's interested in your dickweed fist shaking from behind your computer screen.

had to look up dickweed, learned something new!

more namecalling!

Guest Beefuncle

yes use them tuff word, you tuff guy :rolleyes:

"I couldn't give a shit what amazon do as long as they provide cheap materials to me." niceeee :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

poor guy

I'm sure amazon are shitting it over your boycott Ranky,

If you really want to make a difference join anonymous otherwise fuck off, no one's interested in your dickweed fist shaking from behind your computer screen.

had to look up dickweed, learned something new!

more namecalling!

I was actually using it as an adverb not an adjective but what the hell, i'm happy for you :wink:

Guest Beefuncle

i recommend looking up romanian pacifier, not that it's entirely applicable to our current conversation

"While fucking a pregnant woman, the fetus administers a blow job"

:cisfor:

Guest Enter a new display name

You beat me to it! Chassis clearly wins against the n00b that I forgot the name because he has more posts and he registered earlier.

:cool:

Guest Enter a new display name

Honestly, what's the point of pretending you have 3 PhD's and correcting someone else's post (referring to the n00b that I forgot the name) if you argue in an IDM forum? Your virtual reputation is more important in these circumstances.

Archived