Hoodie

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ranky Redlof

Ranky Redlof

Interests:farming

:trashbear:

So I guess you went to Mars University where they pay for your books? Try getting an edumacation and then come back.

But Hoodie seriously, who buys books? They come in PDF.

lol mister Uganda who can't make music without being drunk (and it still sucks). Mars is a planet. I have a higher education then you. WATMM picking order at work here! :whistling:

I mean you don't have to agree with me obv. I think it's very hypocritical to come and promote the site when couple days ago people were outraged because of its actions.

I mean c'monnnnnnn thats fucking lame ...

I dont agree with you, I think you're a fucking retard.

Wikileaks are big boys, they can look after themselves. I couldn't give a shit what amazon do as long as they provide cheap materials to me.

Why dont you go hug a tree or cry in the forest, see if anyone hears you. I'll sit here in the real world. Deluded fuck.

Guest Ranky Redlof

I dont agree with you, I think you're a fucking retard.

Wikileaks are big boys, they can look after themselves. I couldn't give a shit what amazon do as long as they provide cheap materials to me.

Why dont you go hug a tree or cry in the forest, see if anyone hears you. I'll sit here in the real world. Deluded fuck.

yes use them tuff word, you tuff guy :rolleyes:

"I couldn't give a shit what amazon do as long as they provide cheap materials to me." niceeee :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

poor guy

you think? he could be a douchebag though. douchebags are more ignorant to their disposition whereas dickheads are almost fully self aware. so i guess it depends on whether or not he knows he's a dickhead already. so if he has to look into it, then by definition he is a douchebag, in my opinion.

Guest Beefuncle

yes use them tuff word, you tuff guy :rolleyes:

"I couldn't give a shit what amazon do as long as they provide cheap materials to me." niceeee :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

poor guy

I'm sure amazon are shitting it over your boycott Ranky,

If you really want to make a difference join anonymous otherwise fuck off, no one's interested in your dickweed fist shaking from behind your computer screen.

Archived