IGNORED

ODD FUTURE WOLF GANG KILL THEM ALL

Guest KY

Earl is clealy not back.

That video was a bad re-edit of something he did ages back. That track had very rough production and was probably one of his pre-OF tracks from that album that never saw the light of day.

Some kid is trolling, and Pitchfork are too hip to properly fact check.

(I could be wrong, but that video and song seem dodgy as fuck. Plus Tyler isn't have a caps lock word orgasm on his twitter about it.)

This is total through-the-grapevines conjecture, but a friend of mine was following the comments in the video, and saw a lot of people saying he has a "handler" or "sponsor" from the Samoan camp staying with him, sort of holding his hand in making new, "safe" material. In other words, he's really not back in full force. He hasn't gotten any serious mention from the OF crew, and his new(?) song is really tame (as far as content and swearing goes) compared to what he's really known for.

But yeah, who knows. I still think he's the most talented rapper out of all of them, but I'm not really losing any sleep one way or another—just find it kind of interesting.

Guest Backson

Earl is clealy not back.

That video was a bad re-edit of something he did ages back. That track had very rough production and was probably one of his pre-OF tracks from that album that never saw the light of day.

Some kid is trolling, and Pitchfork are too hip to properly fact check.

(I could be wrong, but that video and song seem dodgy as fuck. Plus Tyler isn't have a caps lock word orgasm on his twitter about it.)

This is total through-the-grapevines conjecture, but a friend of mine was following the comments in the video, and saw a lot of people saying he has a "handler" or "sponsor" from the Samoan camp staying with him, sort of holding his hand in making new, "safe" material. In other words, he's really not back in full force. He hasn't gotten any serious mention from the OF crew, and his new(?) song is really tame (as far as content and swearing goes) compared to what he's really known for.

But yeah, who knows. I still think he's the most talented rapper out of all of them, but I'm not really losing any sleep one way or another—just find it kind of interesting.

Fuck man, that's messed up.

He seems like the only OF dude who isn't totally up his own ass. What the fuck is wrong with his parents?

I'll be honest with you: they have a lot of things going, I like about hip hop like rawness etc., things that disappeared for a couple of years. I thought hip hip was dead, but its not that I'm down with the scene. that earl guy is great that other guy too, jesus they look all the same. The videos are cool, too.

at this point, the bulk of odd future's "kill people burn shit fuck school" is perfect for angsty 16-year-olds who hate cops because they were kicked out of their favorite skate spot. it's like a flashmob in band form. i definitely remove my co-sign of OF for the most part, although i'm still curious where the earl sweatshirt situation will go.

• 2 weeks later...

at this point, the bulk of odd future's "kill people burn shit fuck school" is perfect for angsty 16-year-olds who hate cops because they were kicked out of their favorite skate spot. it's like a flashmob in band form. i definitely remove my co-sign of OF for the most part, although i'm still curious where the earl sweatshirt situation will go.

It's about fun, being smart and not giving a shit about things that don't interest you. Get a grip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN-xq7t6pKw

It's about fun, being smart and not giving a shit about things that don't interest you. Get a grip

like when domo genesis hits a girl for no reason in the video?

...really?

after a long enough amount of time, being confrontational and not giving a fuck turns into immaturity and borderline-offensive shit. they're going to have to grow out of the "kill people burn shit fuck school" approach sooner rather than later—they're not going to be kids forever.

this new video seriously sealed the deal, I just can't dig em anymore. plus, did tyler really need the beat to drop five times in his verse? kind of weak.

...really?

UM NO. he turns her into an asian babe. duh.

we need more asian babes in our society.

hoodie/domo 2012

Edited by Hoodie

...really?

UM NO. he turns her into an asian babe. duh.

we need more asian babes in our society.

hoodie/domo 2012

legit lol

...really?

after a long enough amount of time, being confrontational and not giving a fuck turns into immaturity and borderline-offensive shit. they're going to have to grow out of the "kill people burn shit fuck school" approach sooner rather than later—they're not going to be kids forever.

this new video seriously sealed the deal, I just can't dig em anymore. plus, did tyler really need the beat to drop five times in his verse? kind of weak.

Hahah so typical.. In a bad way. Look who the op is. They werent that diferent one year ago.... Know what I'm saying?

Edited by Kanakori

...really?

Hahah so typical.. In a bad way. Look who the op is. They werent that diferent one year ago.... Know what I'm saying?

Why do you need to remind me that I'm the one that started my thread? The allure wore off, now their approach is a juvenile in-your-face formula. Opinions can change...and yet it seems like you've been a consistent cunt to me in nearly every thread in which we've talked. Not sure why that is.