IGNORED

Bloc 2011

impakt

am going, lots of friends bringing musical gear/decks/drugs for parties long after the official tunes stop (and to enjoy the lineup even more)

any wattumers who are going feel free to pm me mobile number details and shite if you want to meet up.

would go to this if i could get down from Glasgow for >£30.

corr, I'm going from Glasgow

flight to Bristol will cost about 40 squid I reckon, I'm not sure how much the coach from Bristol to BLOC will cost but I don't think it'll be too expensive

shit, you should pm me, was out having a mental night last night... many a good rave etc (meetups are always teh best ^^)

flight to Bristol will cost about 40 squid I reckon, I'm not sure how much the coach from Bristol to BLOC will cost but I don't think it'll be too expensive

shit, you should pm me, was out having a mental night last night... many a good rave etc (meetups are always teh best ^^)

sheeeit, is that a return flight? or one way?

sheeeit, is that a return flight? or one way?

I just checked easyjet Glasgow to Bristol flight for when BLOC is on, right now it's standing at about £23.99 per flight (so just x that by 2)

Get on it son :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign:

PS: the official BLOC coaches from Bristol cost about £20 (with like 2 squid booking fee bullshit. All in all you'll probably be paying £68 for all of your travel)

I just checked easyjet Glasgow to Bristol flight for when BLOC is on, right now it's standing at about £23.99 per flight (so just x that by 2)

Get on it son :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign:

i need to get me a job..

you need to save monies, fast.

Archived