IGNORED

Freemasonry

halisray

They made me dance to join. The worst thing about it is that you aren't allowed to put something together beforehand. It was just me and a circle of men all waiting for me to slip up. Very competitive group of individuals.

I have a friend who's a mason. He's about 25, making friends in high places, like police chiefs, politicians, etc. It seems a bit cultish, though. At least the group he's in. I ask him what he fuck is it exactly that the Freemasons do and I never really get a straight answer.

The lodge I petitioned pretty much networked business/friendships with each other and sponsored charities around town. Nothing too sinister about it. Also they have cool titles like "Most Worshipful Shapeshifting Reptilian" etc etc

i dunno if its true but ive been told, that theyre ok in some places, but in the uk theyre organised criminals, just mafia. ive witnessed a few things recently that make that seem likely.

we have em here, they're called shriners.... basically they donate money to causes and shit. unless that's their cover... :unsure:

Shriners are a subgroup of masons that you can join once you've completed your 3rd rite (= the title of "Master Mason," and can be done in about a year if you work quick -- and I think you may have to be a senior citizen but idk?). Shriners have opened up free (free!) Childrens Hospitals around the states. I can get down with that, even if they do have funny hats.

Shriners International is a fraternity based on fun, fellowship and the Masonic principles of brotherly love, relief and truth. There are approximately 340,000 members from 193 temples (chapters) in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, the Philippines, Puerto Rico and the Republic of Panama.

Shriners International supports Shriners Hospitals for Children®, a health care system of 22 hospitals dedicated to improving the lives of children by providing pediatric specialty care, innovative research, and outstanding teaching programs for medical professionals. Children up to age 18 with orthopaedic conditions, burns, spinal cord injuries, and cleft lip and palate are eligible for care and receive all services in a family-centered environment, regardless of the patients’ ability to pay.

Guest fiznuthian

i wish wikileaks would reveal all of the freemason's secrets so they'd stop making everyone wonder wtf they're up to

is it really that important that they keep to themselves about it all?

according to wikipedia there are more fremasons then members of watmm xltronic and braindance forum combined (i am guessing here), that should say about how "elite" this club is though

you have an huge avatar .. as to the masons, if you like public service as someone mentioned (and interestingly silly services, and have a minor sense of fun, well it's for you ;-].

Its all bizarre handshakes,phallic imagery and draconian histrionics for wine quaffers and pipe smokers.

So ...kinda like chatmm,but for old dudes in aprons.

i find freemasonic art and imagery very aesthetically pleasing, one of the most interesting aspects of Americana. I was considering joining as a joke twice, got kicked out of a lodge 3 times for trespassing on separate occasions. I also did an entire radio show on the freemasons if anyone wants to hear it -

demoulin_traitors_judgment_stand.jpg

demoulin_electric_spiked_pathway.jpg

demoulin_throne_of_honor.jpg

A character in Our Friends in the North calls them 'the Mafia of the mediocre' which is probably pretty accurate, I know my uncle is involved and was talking about it all at Christmas but unfortunately I was too pissed to remember a word of what was said.

Guest Dirty Protest

i dunno if its true but ive been told, that theyre ok in some places, but in the uk theyre organised criminals, just mafia. ive witnessed a few things recently that make that seem likely.

They got some fairly influential members, but youre sounding a bit like a smoked up David Icke there. They like to believe theyre the direct linage of the Knights Templar, but in reality, theyre a bunch of of blokes that get drunk for charity and dress a bit like the KKK.

consequences will never be the same

This.

The masons are a bunch of impotent middle-aged closet homosexuals man that want to play "grab this grab that" with each other.

They also like to play RISK! with real life.

Archived